[NEW STRATEGY ADDED] How I Got 100-300+ Followers A Day With Facebook Ads With $10/day

Thanks for your answer! I think that is exactly the feedback I needed.

Sorry I dont know what is blank photography? These photos are not stock they are the photographer’s

this sounds very good! thanks some pink, yellow or red would fit and stand out. Will try that.

I like the music but maybe the most people dont… what music would you think a majority would love in this case?

The audience of this page is this:

so i guess the group 13-24 is not necessary as well as the older ones. Or am I wrong when trying to reach out to new followers?

Bio:

Streetphotography

is inspiration for all photography.
:man_in_tuxedo:t2:DoP, Director and Photographer

:fire::point_down:Follow for more​:point_down::fire:

We will add a photo of creators face and what would you change about the bio?

It just have me such first impression that they were stock pictures. Blank I mean white-black, people need color! :smiley:

Can’t think of any, you can browse FB library for other one. The one you used didn’t give me the vibe I needed

too many emojis, make three constructed lines - just look how other small influencers using bio’s.
can’t really say because numbers are low to make good recommendations. meme/babes pages are using some cool tricks when doing promos (getting traffic to their page): they go private and put in bio: accepting 47/50, follow for magic blabla and people fall for this trap lol but it works

p.s. not a big fan of IG ads (for growth) actually

1 Like

Sorry it is a bnw photographer’s page… No color

Sounds good. Will try. Also the follow for more doesnt really fit in the bnw photo niche

OK this means no creator account at all. Correct? At the moment it is a creator account. I red your golden nugget article and you said also dont use business accounts at all… btw loved the gps hint and had the impression that it worked for me.

Somehow I just tried because after a posting break there was negative growth… You mean only for selling stuff ads are good? As they are not really working at the moment I might switch back to personal account… and I can still use story ads with facebook and link to this website/account, right?

Hey mate, I agree with the things @pow said, I don’t really like the ad creative that you’ve chosen. Also, there’s a problem with your targeting. For some reason you narrowed down an interest, that’s bad practice, because then the traffic becomes more expensive once you narrow down, even if the audience is fairly broad. We need to get 1 broad interest to get the cheapest traffic possible. You chose 1 interest and then narrowed it down to another one - which makes a pretty big difference.

You also didn’t split test your ad creatives, which is a HUGE mistake. If you would’ve created 3 ad creatives instead of one, maybe one of them would get you a very cheap CPC unlike the others. The ad creative part is a huge part of the campaign and without it you’ll not have a successful campaign. I know that you were confident in your ad creative, but it doesn’t work like that with FB - I had ad creatives that in my opinion were terrible yet they were the best performers in my campaign.

Also, your niche is very narrow, so I’d say you need to give FB more time and spend before seeing good CPCs. Facebook will take more time to optimize and find the people who like black and white street photography unlike pets for example, which might yield quicker results.

I’d like to comment on this. Facebook Ads aren’t only good for “selling stuff”. Millions of people are using FB ads to get leads, grow their list, get app installs, and even grow their IG, as shown here. I’ve managed to get to 100k in a few months using FB ads, and although my budget was bigger - I was using the strategies that I’ve shown in this guide.

It is entirely possible that your first campaign won’t be “profitable” per se, it doesn’t mean that the whole system is bad or that FB ads doesn’t work for growth.

1 Like

I also forgot to mention the age. Another decision that made the costs go up. Everything you narrow will make everything more expensive. The reason we’re making everything so broad is so we’ll get the cheapest followers possible. You usually go for 18-65+, even if your followers are aged differently (that doesn’t matter at all and shouldn’t affect your CPC).

In short - there are a bunch of things you need to fix, and there are a lot of reasons why your CPC is so expensive. If you’re interested in fixing them up and showing us the results, go ahead and let us know.

1 Like

I did an A/B test with another adset just using one interest without narrowing it down… but the cpc is same height.

So over the weekend I changed the bio and was running your second promo style suggestion. It got me a lot of likes on two posts but even less new followers! I spent another approx 50 Euros (10€/day per post) and received another 100 Followers + 3.500 Likes on the two posts I had promoted… I had used the worldwide lookalike audience with 3%. Most of the likes that I got came from India/Pakistan/ Asia though my most followers are from Germany, Turkey and US… who knows if they would engage in the future. More than half of the new followers just followed without liking any post… I think there are several unclear factors in your approach.

The caption of this post should be gain 20-300 follower per day with “just” ten dollars/Euros…

P.S. I’ve spent a lot of time and 100 Euros on answering this post, if you liked it - I’d appreciate it if you clicked on the like button, it gives me motivation to see that the community enjoys my content. :heart:
Good luck! :laughing: (sorry but I am a bit disappointed)

2 Likes

Hi there, I’m not sure if I should change the title of this thread, because I think your whole approach to this was wrong in the first place.

I’m the one who gained 100-300+ followers a day with $10/day with FB ads, therefore that’s the title I chose, and in my opinion it’s completely fine.

Now let’s get to your results. Well, first off, sorry that it didn’t work out for you, it happens a lot with media buying and paid ads.

The target of this campaign from the start was to get cheap followers, therefore we targeted worldwide. From my results, these kind of followers interacted very well, but once again, we had a completely different niche, different ad creative, and different targeting.

When I saw your copy I immediately saw why your campaign completely flopped. It was boring, the CTA was very very weak, and overall people had no good reason to follow you, you didn’t really provide any value, it was just a boring video followed by Jazz music that showed photos. I’m not sure if you changed the creative, and even if you did I don’t know how it looked like therefore I can’t provide proper feedback. I also don’t know which post you’ve chosen for the second strategy, I don’t know how the caption looked like, etc.

I want you to understand that there are a lot of factors that are in place here, and if one of them is broken you campaign will be broken as well.

@pow & me both provided you proper feedback and in my opinion it was very very easy to see why your whole campaign structure flopped. I wish you didn’t take down the video so more people can see what I’m talking about.

I’m sorry if you expected magical results from the start. I mentioned several times in the thread that I was sharing what worked for me, and there’s absolutely no guarantee that you’ll have the same results.
Please read this again (it’s in the thread):

I’m simply presenting what worked for me. In no way, shape, or form I’m a Facebook Ads guru. Please use this strategy responsibly and don’t blame me if things don’t work for you - it can happen because of a lot of things.

Please read this a couple of times. From your comment it seems like you’re blaming me on your results, which in reality - you didn’t read the thread properly from start to finish.

I’m not responsible for your campaign’s success. I’m not an agency or a FB ads guru, nor did you pay me for making sure that you’re going to gain followers. The fact that you’re blaming me or the strategy for your results just shows how invalid your approach to this was from the first place.

1 Like

OK fine. I checked my add with others much bigger accounts in the same niche since years they loved it. Tehy even wrote me when they saw it how cool it looks without me asking… But maybe its just a to small niche the bnw photos and hard to get followers. Though there are some photographers with almost a million followers. Maybe more people who like bnw phots like jazz as well. I took it down didnt want to share my profile name in here.

The title is “get 100-300” not " I got" or “how I got” but you made it clear in your instructions. Sorry if I wrote it a little bit funny. I am a bit disappointed. If you like to look into it further I can send you a link via DM of the two posts I had promoted. So you can get a view on them and the caption I had used. I am willing to try more and learn from you.

Changed the title for you, I understand what you’re saying, so I changed it right now. :slightly_smiling_face:
Well, the opinion of bigger accounts might be nice but I don’t know if they advertised in FB/grew their page using FB.
The thing is with ad creatives, they must stand out of the crowd. People that are using IG view dozens if not hundreds of ads per day - you need to be different. You need a unique “scroll stopper” (= the first 3 seconds of the video) and you need to offer something for the crowd.
And maybe it’s the niche as well - perhaps it’s too narrow or less “problem solving” than others. I grew my page in the money-making niche therefore my results exploded.

If you’re interested in sending out what you’ve tried, don’t hesitate to DM me - I’ll be happy to assist. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thanks Vince, I just had sent you the links

Great guide! Thanks!!!
Will my client can access to his account normally from his phone??

Amazing guide! Thank you for the effort. What I love the most is the willingness to help others even if you really don’t have to, this is what I love about this forum and this community. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Anyone currently still using this strategy and have any more results from your findings? Planning on giving this a try in the coming weeks.

Anyone have any updates on this Strategy?