New Verification Screen Using Selfie Video - Facial recognition like in an airport

Who can help me to solve this problem!!!

I reported to Instagram so many times…

Not necessarily, whilst it sucks that they’re doing this - people been unbanning with a photoshopped paper + random person off google multiple times just changing the numbers/letters on the paper they want you take picture with.

I even know someone on this forum who may or may not like to be mentioned, but they managed to unban accounts with Trump holding a paper and the photoshopped 6 digits number. So just because they’re putting the systems in place, it doesn’t mean it will all now work.

1 Like

My IG fix alone

1 Like

share more information?

Have you tried reinstalling the IG app? it works for some users.

I had the same problem, I managed to fix it without uploading the clip. 100% of my accounts encountered are passable. Hope to help everyone

• Method 1:
    Go to the brow on MP login, go to the access mail to change the password if there is a mail reporting 24 hours recently.

Note: browse may also report an error that cannot login, please turn it off and try again after changing the proxy, press a few clicks on the screen => Brow, press very account, always without email verification.

• If still not, do method 2:
  • Change proxy
  • Reset account => Email verification report => Press to get code on MP
  • Go to the mail, check the code, fill in => MP still reports the error, but the mail reports a new login time and the web hasn’t been fixed yet => press at the same time very account and very code again
    => Note: for a week off account. Avoid Blocking and do not receive mail code, phone

Anyone found solution?)

Thanks for sharing. I don’t understand this part. What do you mean by resetting account? What is email verification report?

Execute “RESET DEVICE IDS” on MP in “SOCIAL PROFILE”. Then you will often see the status “Email Confirmation or Action Required”

• If it’s “Email Confirmation”, please perform verification via API on MP
  • If it is “Action Required” please press Very Account one more time to return to the state “Email Confirmation”

LOLLLLL bruceeee hahahaha i remember that :'D

1 Like

This is gold :joy:

good ol’ days :joy:

Does this verification is still in use by Instagram ? Or does it was a test ?

Hello.
It is still in use ! And it’s still bugging !!
One of my client’s account got it today :frowning:

I haven’t had this message for a very long time. Today I received 15 of these messages, and I had to delete the child accounts.

Usually we just Fix Captcha + PV, but it looks like IG have released a new update meaning this message is more common.

I will now try the above methods to see if they work. Unfortunately I jumped the gun and deleted them before reading this thread!

yo lo hice y no salió error solo se envío y ya! hay personas que le esta mostrando este error pero a mi no.!!
lo eh enviado como diez veces del miedo que tengo jejeje

Yes, it does. I believe it’s not just a test. The response time from IG support seems to be getting longer. More accounts must have received this kind of verification.

1 Like

Oh okey !

And do you think it’s because of automation ?

If yes could you tell me what are you exactly doing on the account ? Only follow + unfollow ?

Yes, I think it’s clearly linked to automation. The account was doing some follow and unfollow…
The problem is : we still haven’t managed to get the account back !

Hey guys, are you using EB or API whilst receiving this message?

I’VE FOUND OUT HOW TO FIX IT (I don’t want to make this public because I’m sure IG scrolls through MPSocial)

1 Like