New Verification Screen Using Selfie Video - Facial recognition like in an airport

Having the same issue. I’ve tried it all, deleting and reinstalling the app, rebooting my phone. Have sent so so many reports to Instagram and still nothing. Been stuck like this for over 24 hours. So upsetting to have gotten no assistance with this from the Instagram team. Hope they fix it soon

1 Like

Can you try changing the device? iPhone Vs Samsung?

Tried using a different iPhone, no difference, tried a friends android, no difference either. I’m going to sound so dramatic but this is heartbreaking, I was in the middle of growing so posting something everyday and engaging with followers was key. Ugh :weary:

1 Like

What app is that…? How its called?

Hey :wave:t4: I’m having the same issue! Everytime I try to upload my selfie video it gives me an error message and says please try again later, how long did it take you to be able to successfully submit the selfie video?

It’s been happening to me too and it won’t allow me to submit the selfie video. Doesn’t matter if I reinstall the app or not. Nothing works.

I am having trouble with this problem
please how to fix it
I need my instagram account back

How long did it take you to be able to submit the selfie video! Mine still says error try again later !

Same problem here. I tried everything for 2 days but still no results.
Different connections, different mobiles, reinstall app, vpn connection etc… None of them worked…
Anyone can help? Pleaaase :((((

It’s to early to see if this will work. Nobody challenged it legally yet. Give it some time

2 Likes

could you solve your problem? i’m still trying but nothing :((((

Still having the same problem

Everybody is @Osmar_Lopez . I’ve been looking on different forums & Instagram. Instagram reviews on Facebook today are loaded with people experiencing the same error message. Hopefully that’ll bring attention to the bug

Here is a comment i just read, a guy solved his prob like this; (i guess only works on iphone)

But be careful! i didn’t try it and not sure if it can cause irreversable errors!

Find the “Instagram account freeze” link from web, after typing username and password, it will tell you to log-in from the application. Click on the Instagram link on your internet account.

That’s all written there…

Now I have not tried this before, but makes me wonder if it is possible to submit the video through browser instead of the app? If so it might be worth trying?

Now guys and girls, please make sure it is the actual IG site you are logging into and not some random look alike phishing site. Cause the mentioned page I am not fimiliar with.

I guess it doesn’t allow to submit the video from browser, only app. What he was saying is by this method you don’t need to face with that video thing. Few people replied him back as “solved” and many of them was “unsuccesful”…

Help i been stuck with this too since yesterday late afternoon.It worked perfectly fine yesterday early morning it keep saying to do the selfie video and submits and it keeps saying error please try again later pls help

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong. It might be perfectly legit. But personally I have never been across the mentioned site. That doesn’t mean it doesn’t exist. However I just wanted to give you guys a heads up to be careful. Not a good idea to put in username and password on some none trusted site. Cause I realise many are desperate to find a solution to this, and once someone is desparate they tend to do risky stuff. That’s all.

1 Like

Is Instagram aware of this problem/bug that people are experiencing with the video selfie?:confused:

1 Like