New "Your Account Has Been Temporarily Locked" Problem

What if you’re Temporarily locked from your instagram account.

Hiiiiii ! I have the same problem… Did you find a solution?
I have already verify my identity by sending a photo of me but my account is still “temporary locked” with the same button (to send a code to my old address)

Same !! Did your problem solved ? Did you sent a photo of yourself with the code ?

@Lorren_Bridges Hi ! So did it work finally please! I’m in the same situation …

have u found a solution?

1 Like

Hi!!
I FOUND A SOLUTION!!!
When your facebook and your instagram are connected, than you don’t have to be afraid. Enter your phone number on facebook, wait a few days, weeks and try logging in to Instagram. For me, the email was wrong and I read what to do in a lot of places afterwards. Of course, there was no article specifically for this. Then I read about the benefits of pairing. He wrote that if e.g. you change some data on facebook, the other will change automatically, in this case on Instagram. What happened yesterday was that suddenly my phone number also appeared as an option that I typed into Facebook weeks ago. And the verification code was sent immediately. I couldn’t believe it … It all happened completely by accident because I had already given up on Instagram due to the wrong email.
Sorry for the spelling. I hope I could help. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

3 Likes

If my phone number is connected but I change it would that work?
for some reason my normal number isn’t working with it

I think you should wait 1-2 days before requesting for a new code. If you still don’t receive a verification code from IG after 2 days, try using a different device to request for a new code. I’m sure you will regain access to the account since you still have access to the phone number, it just needs a little patience. Changing phone number via FB might take longer than 2 days.

2 Likes

Hi bro what if I don’t have the email address and phone number on my ig account. But I requested them to send a code to me via my new “email”
Then I did the same I linked my new phone number in facebook, but I can’t see it on options to send a code? What to do thanks

1 Like

Realized my accounts not connected directly with Facebook but creator studio.

Also when I try get password with the phone number all my personal accounts show and it will send a link to change password to my number. But won’t send the temporary locked code after that.

Ive tried two other devices with different ips and same thing. Phones not getting the codes

How did you request to instagram about the selfie verfication?

Even though you send an email to them. And try to reset your password the “temporarily locked” still there. It’s very sad. I’m just waiting to pair my fb account to ig so I can see the new updated phone number and then send a security code

1 Like

How can you connect the two?

https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083

Ive done it but got no reply

No Im talking about the selfie where u holding a paper with the code???

Does your ig connected to fb? Because mine yes I just go to my fb account and edit the contact number in my “account settings” “General” then you’ll see below it has “Contact number” I dont’ know if it will work but I need to try it.

You will fill up a form. Go to your instagram and click “Get help logging” and you’ll see your below it has “Need more help” then fill up the form and submit it they will respond 2-10mins.

Hi sir can you help us?

Wait i think i did go to ( forget passward) (get more help) but the i came to the FAQ page with all the questions??? What did i do wrong?

It was but now it seems only my other account is. I may try change the number and see anyway