New "Your Account Has Been Temporarily Locked" Problem

Hi bro what if I don’t have the email address and phone number on my ig account. But I requested them to send a code to me via my new “email”
Then I did the same I linked my new phone number in facebook, but I can’t see it on options to send a code? What to do thanks

1 Like

Realized my accounts not connected directly with Facebook but creator studio.

Also when I try get password with the phone number all my personal accounts show and it will send a link to change password to my number. But won’t send the temporary locked code after that.

Ive tried two other devices with different ips and same thing. Phones not getting the codes

How did you request to instagram about the selfie verfication?

Even though you send an email to them. And try to reset your password the “temporarily locked” still there. It’s very sad. I’m just waiting to pair my fb account to ig so I can see the new updated phone number and then send a security code

1 Like

How can you connect the two?

https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083

Ive done it but got no reply

No Im talking about the selfie where u holding a paper with the code???

Does your ig connected to fb? Because mine yes I just go to my fb account and edit the contact number in my “account settings” “General” then you’ll see below it has “Contact number” I dont’ know if it will work but I need to try it.

You will fill up a form. Go to your instagram and click “Get help logging” and you’ll see your below it has “Need more help” then fill up the form and submit it they will respond 2-10mins.

Hi sir can you help us?

Wait i think i did go to ( forget passward) (get more help) but the i came to the FAQ page with all the questions??? What did i do wrong?

It was but now it seems only my other account is. I may try change the number and see anyway

If you get redirected to the FAQ page instead of the form page, it means you don’t have access to the form. Did you try using a phone where you usually access the account?

Yes… Im always using my iphone!! Why dosent i get to the form Im confused??

I added my number to my FB account. It is connected to the IG account. I only have an old email on my IG account, where the verification code goes. I also changed the mail on FB account. How long can it take to add it to the IG account? Has anyone already done this?

it depends on where you sent it, does IG give you the option to verify via email and phone or just phone number?

Only by email, which is old and I no longer have access to it. But I have an instagram connected to my Facebook, where I have already changed my mail and added a phone number. Is there any other option than to unlock it besides the Help Center?

1 Like
  1. I dont have acces to the support request from my hacked account!
  2. Can someone here help me to do the support request (form) and fill in my details? PM me pls… so i can send you my email and the other info PLS ANYONE?
  3. I tryed submit the form from a diffrent account that has Nothing to do with my hacked account… and i had acces to the support request??? I filled in my hacked account details , email,and so on… but will this work? Because Im filling the form from a whole diffrent accont now???

This is exactly what I will do if you send me your account details. I never submit the form for my own accounts that have temporary locked status because I just have to email verify the accounts then change password. If it happens to scraper accounts, I simply replace them. So, I’m not sure if that will actually work in your case. But I think you should keep trying to submit the form even though you’re filling it out from a whole different account.

I sended you the details(info) pls let me know when its done so i can check my email!!!

When i tryed do that from a diffrent account they emailed back… with the selfie thing and then they accepten the selfie! and it looks like they only wanted to fix the account i was filling the form from! But thats not the case! I want them to fix my hacked account!!!