New "Your Account Has Been Temporarily Locked" Problem

If you tap my username in here and do the support request for my account it should work or no?

Hi! I have the same problem and did the same with the email and phone number. Did they return your account?

not yet, its been 3.5 weeks

not yet, its been 3,5 weeks

For me it gives me the option for phone number but I never get the text message with the verification code :confused: I’ve been logged out for almost 3 days now any advice? I’m also linked to my Facebook but idk if that’ll help. It just sucks that I have no access to my old email that’s linked to my account

What if you never get the 6 digit verification code ?? What can we do then?

try to add an email to the Facebook account linked to the IG account then check if IG will give you the option to verify via email as well.

Hey y’all.
My account has been temporarily locked for a few hours now due to phishing. My account is linked to Facebook, and my Facebook account’s phone number and email are both available. However, for Instagram, last week I changed my email to one I currently use, because I lost access to the old one which I used to create my account. I also changed my Facebook email to this new email I currently use. The thing is, Instagram sends a security number to my old email, not the new one, even though I updated the information a week ago. This is so frustrating, as Instagram only sends me the code to my old email and there is no option to send by phone number. I’ve tried using the IG help methods, and I’ve sent them a picture of myself via my new email just like they asked. Is there anything else you guys can suggest for me? I really can’t afford losing my IG account.
I would appreciate your help.

Never mind, I got it back five days later.

I had the same problem with my account being locked and today I could solve it

Please go to your history and deleted it all.
Afterward, go back to Instagram then you will be able to log in again.

This is how I fixed it, hope you guys find this helpful!!!

Do you mean, you started off with a clean slate by deleting all your content, all followers and all followings?