"no more results found for follow sources"

On Jarvee I continue to receive a yellow exclamation point with the error message:
“no more results found for follow sources”
I know the sources are valid.
Even when I add a new source - I immediately receive the same message
Is this a predecessor to a follow action block?
Does anyone know how to solve this issue?
I have attached a couple of screen shots.
Thanks!
Thanks!

1 Like

try to remove all the follow sources, then use type of sources (if you were using followers of accounts choose following for example) then if it works, but the sources back.

1 Like

Thank you for the idea.
I will give it a try right now!

I deleted the sources and tried adding the followings as opposed to the followers, and still received the same result and error message with the same yellow exclamation mark
“no more results found for follow sources”

1 Like

I would try adding more sources. 8 sources is not really a whole lot. You should have a couple hundred.

1 Like

I understand what you are saying, but all of these sources are valid and each time I add a new source, the source immediately receives the yellow exclamation mark.
So, I am not sure adding a ton of new sources would make a difference.
Thank you though!

1 Like

I don’t know what filters you have on the previous page but you might have exhausted these. There are many ways to have more sources that you’re currently not doing from this screenshot. I would diversify how you’re doing what you’re doing. JARVEE is an amazingly powerful tool - use more of the features and then see if you’re still having the issue.

1 Like

Thanks - I will definitely check out the other Jarvee features!
So far, to be honest I find Jarvee extremely problematic.
I spend the first half of every day trying to resolve Jarvee issues.
All of my accounts are client accounts and they all have ultra conservative settings (following less than 300 people per day) using mobile proxies from Henry Cooper, but the problems persist.
Also, I definitely know these sources are not exhausted.
There were all working perfectly fine the day before.
It just seems to happen all of the sudden

1 Like

Maybe your filters are to strict as @intothenight mentioned . And you also have to keep in mind it’s only searching trough the last 6000, 4000, 2000 (whatever you put there) When filters are strict 147 out of 2000 could be normal. Maybe you could share your follow filter settings?

1 Like

Thanks for the reply!
I really don’t think it has anything to do with the filters.
ALL of these sources were working fine the day before and then NONE of them working the very next day.

I also got the feeling they are limited. I know for example if you scrape likes it’s limited to thousand for 1 post. so for example if you add 10 posts with 10k likes you add 10.000 sources and not 100.000 as you might think.

I dont use follow followers at the moment. And I also have not read about any limitations there. But when I used it I also had the same feeling. That I run out of sources too fast :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Have you tried to stop the tool when changing the sources and starting it again after you finished?

1 Like

Hey man, I have the same issue now. Are you running this account on Henry’s proxies? It might be caused because of some troubles on their side. I’ve contacted their support already, but if it’s okay on their side then we def should open the new ticket with mp support

1 Like

Yes, tried that too! Thanks for the help though

I don’t think it is a proxy issue. I am just not sure what the problem is, but I know someone on this forum has encountered the same problem. I have had this issue with multiple profiles and I am not sure if it is a predecessor to an action block that IG is doing or what, but I am not getting the red exclamation point, just the yellow that says the sources are exhausted and then it is ALL of the sources and they were all working fine the previous day.

1 Like

Let me know if you find the solution please :pray:

1 Like

I’m seeing a similar issue all of a sudden today. Definitely not an issue with sources

3 Likes

Just sent a ticket to Jarvee let’s see what they will answer

Ive had similar experience in the last couple of weeks. Some accounts have hundreds of sources and it keeps telling me there are not more images. I do have a couple slave accounts liking similar sources and each account is set to like different posts per account tag but the issue continues. I’ve been having to copy all sources and re enter them as following or followers and it seems to continue liking without issue but its a pain to have to do it to dozens of accounts manually multiple times per day. Not very set it and forget it.

3 Likes

@Actor_Contact @nomad Hi there, I have found the solution. Go to Social profiles tab, check the profile where you are getting this error, then push “Actions on selected profiles” and use Clone profile. All the data including Cookies (important), settings, blacklist are going to be saved. Then toggle off the old profile and open the new one still in the Social profiles tab. There you need to delete for example 1 symbol from username or password and return it back. Jarvee will ask you to verify profile again, push the Verify button, you won’t be needed to confirm by SMS or email again because all the previous cookies are cloned too. Enjoy! Hope it still would be useful for you :slight_smile:

6 Likes