"no more results found for follow sources"

Wow, thanks for this great method! Do you think I can do it on all profiles I have, or only on those with the issue?

1 Like

Thanks for the advice, I will check it out!

2 Likes

I don’t know really :slight_smile:
Just tested it in this particular case and it helped
Going to write a little guide with screenshots tomorrow to help some of us who use the search option solve this problem

2 Likes

My like is waiting for you tomorrow :smiley:

1 Like

I am trying this solution and it might be working:
In the unfollow tab - I whitelisted all of the follow sources.
In the follow tab - following sources tab - check the box Follow Specific Users - add the IG names of the sources
This way you are always following the sources and the sources are never unfollowed.
I am not sure if this will help and so far it seems to be working, but it is really too early to tell.

Hey @yellowspb! I’ve been having the same issue for several days… I tried what you suggested and weirdly it worked for a single action and then I got the no more results error again and it stays no matter what I do. Any advice??

Jarvee has major cookie issues right now. Its getting blocked from scraping results midway and bonks.

A way to solve this is to scrape the users you want to follow and follow them as a list of names.

1 Like

Thanks @aith, it’s actually comments for me though, not follows. I have specific comments for hashtags that I use. Any suggestions there?

I posed this the other day. I’ve sent them multiple complaints about this and other issues yet to be fixed.

Thing i hate about jarvee they fail to fix easy fixes.

The failed login using EB would be super easy for them to add login EB Button

The source scrapper doesn’t work. Id say GMT and Jarvee have the worst scrapers i used so far. Many people still having no sources found regardless of how many sources or filter/proxies used.

Why not have an option to recheck sources after failed every so many minutes? Usually manually stating a stopping fixes the issues till it pops up again. More time wasted watching jarvee.

Device emulation add more devices then just a Samsung phone.

Make a button to reset local block or remove blocks like that way we don’t have to reset device id.

The contact different users between accounts/ follow,scrape,like,comment doesn’t work. Different accounts still end up commenting on the same users.

1 Like

Hi guys, i got this problem in many accounts.

Screenshot%202

Screenshot%201

I’ve removed any filter and added tons of sources… but I got the same massege “no more results”. I talked with the support but semmes they can’t find a way to solve it.

Any advice?

Tnx

This error message used to piss me off always with jv, i add many and great sources and after just a few days it show that no more results and i use normal filters like must have profile img, minimum 10 posts, etc. So remove some of your filters and it will start running again…

No fix? I used to experience issues with gmt2 scraper as well. How to delete the file containing all the people the software interacted with? That has to speed it up, as it was scraping super fast days ago… now its damn near retarded.

The EB don’t have the scrape function. Be sure to use API to scrape and EB to do actions

hi i have same problem. i use master and slave. send scrap user to master. and all action didnt running anything… as

how i can fix this?

anyone? i still got the same issue

1 Like

same here! still facing this issue

having more then 200 source i get this after just one day of lunching the scrapper

3 Likes

same here, any ideas?

anyone tried removing the blacklist (list of followed ppl ever).?

I had this same problem… but tbh, I forgot what I did to fix it. Try exporting the accounts(as binary files) and reinstalling the software, and import them again.