Odd White / Blank Screen on Instagram after 'Help Us Confirm This Account'

Hi Guys,

A client of ours keeps experiencing an odd issue on her instragram.

She took a break from IG and de-activated her account

She wants to start posting and being active again but when she tries to log in after entering the correct code on the ‘Help Us Confirm its you page’ a white blank screen shows

Shes’s tried this on desktop and phone and the same white blank screen shows - so she cant currently access her account

Does anyone know how to fix this?

Try to reset password, then click Secure your account from the email that IG sent.

If it doesn’t work she can try this method:

thanks-

when she tries to log in it just shows a blank / white screen still

anyone know how to solve this?

Different browser and IP usually works for me. And then let it rest a few days without logging in again from a different IP or device.

Is my account truly done for? I have reset the password multiple times and every time I press secure my account it brings me to the faq page.

have u seen this blank screen before?

Hi!

I was logged out 4 days ago where the screen came up” help us confirm this account” and they are showing me my old email that i dont have acces to. The weird thing is that i changed my email adress to my account a week ago to a new one. So all the insta info is conected to my new email… they are still seding news and stuff to my new email because its conected to my account! How do i solve this i have acces to my phone number thats conected to my account too? So i dont understand why they showing me my old mail?? Anyone that can help??

I also recived the 6 code to confirm my account but then the screen shows up again ”help us confirm you own this account with the old email adress ? Pls someone help???

Hi!

I was logged out 4 days ago where the screen came up” help us confirm this account” and they are showing me my old email that i dont have acces to. The weird thing is that i changed my email adress to my account a week ago to a new one. So all the insta info is conected to my new email… they are still seding news and stuff to my new email because its conected to my account! How do i solve this i have acces to my phone number thats conected to my account too? So i dont understand why they showing me my old mail?? Anyone that can help??