Oh the Endless Joys of Instagram Spam

Just woke up to this.

I’m rich guys.

2 Likes

i got this type of messages ALOT

1 Like

I should probably add that I don’t even follow this gentleman. Maybe it’s a new Cambridge Analytica survey. Guys… am I a… persuadable…?

2 Likes

Wait a second… Is this someone from the forum? Where’s that guy who just tried to sell 900 IG accounts. It’s him isn’t it? :laughing:

2 Likes

people who using instagram for CPA cant follow people now so they just send the messages randomly just a chance to pay the bills

1 Like

you got this in spam messages or direct ??

Must be in spam if he didn’t follow him

@med_levi @socialgain

Believe it or not, this came directly to my inbox!

But I had previous conversations with this person once upon a time, so it wouldn’t go to spam for that reason.

aha thats why its didnt mark as request message

1 Like

Im always getting - Get into my pants and that sort of thing :joy::joy:

No wonder, Instagram is doing massive things to get rid of them…

1 Like

Those are more probably hacked persons. I get such a lot on atleast real looking profiles which i once followed.

2 Likes

I was thinking the same thing. It must be awfully easy to hack people these days. What websites are people visiting in order to receive these frugal hacks I wonder?

What do you mean by that is follow on cpa+ig dead ?

30k clicks/day? not bad… he must be having a lot of slaves…but sadly his website doesn’t open on pc or mobile…

1 Like

LOL, too much traffic coming in…:joy:

1 Like

Is the URL cloaked, so you can only see the site from the DM link as all i got was ;

https://get-cards1.me/cc.html

<meta property=“og:title” content=“Get Your $1000 Visa Gift Card - CLICK HERE”/>
<meta property=“og:site_name” content=“Get Your $1000 Visa Gift Card - CLICK HERE”/>

1 Like

What kind of sick experiment is this? :laughing:

promoting CPA offers via instagram

1 Like

@pow @Drav wow if he can get 30k clicks daily its mean much money

2 Likes

Yes but you thinknis dead or still working because you told that people can’t follow anymore so they use spam dm but i think you’re wrong people still can f/uf even using spam cpa accounts

2 Likes