Other ways to grow -- shoutouts in 2019

I received about 400-600 likes and comments organically, with no likes services or engagement groups and while the account was even smaller some months ago. Now I receive 180-220 average !!!

My niche is that : Excellent photos (Photographer), dressed in good clothes or jewelry, which I promote, photoshooted in my area or occasionally during travels. I also shoot indoors and receive offers from deco companies to promote products, that makes me also lifestyle I guess. That’s the reality and I don’t want to restrict my photo shootings to fit the IG intelligence capabilities to define the account :thinking:

Then you won’t be successful with growing your Instagram. You need to play their game and post what your audience really wants to see. Data > ego

P.S. even 400-600 likes translates to only 5-6% ER which isn’t horrible but also not good.

1 Like

l’ll do just that! Will be watching for reach, ER, and follows. I suspect there may be some short-term reach pain but theoretically the engagement ratio should be better with the algo’s targeting. l’ll let you know how it goes, thanks!

Wow this looks good. Sad I don’t have any idea where to get good shoutouts from.

How can I restrict my niche in your opinion practically? I should post only one type of photos, eg only from travel, or only from fashion ? Isn’t that limiting for a content creator ?

it is at 3.4 mill

1 Like

no way unless you block EVERY OTHER NON NICHE account.

You mean, I should block followers of non-relevant niches (I don’t think so) or unfollow all non-relevant niche accounts that I follow?

Thanx for that

No way to isolate a niche

:flushed: wow! :flushed:
niche related or looking like personal accounts?

Niche related. Only one personal … Me

2 Likes

I really don’t understand. One says Fashion, travel and lifestyle together are too many niches for an acccount, I should reduce them (how?), the other one says no way to isolate a niche.

What am I missing? :persevere:

Niches are in categories. Not the feed. In explore feed you have quotes, muscles , cats, boobs…etc.

1 Like

Ehhh, maybe, but when you can’t f/uf (ie. the past 1+ months) the point is moot, which is what I was getting at.

1 Like

300 in the second day!

Is there a reason all of your accounts are in the quotes niche or did you just start with it and continued since the beginning?

Good as any place

Yeah, the answer to everything now seems to be to scale-up. In the past I was always in the mindset of “less is more” in terms of the number of accounts I had, but with Instagram screwing around and breaking things every week it’s a better option to have more accounts performing less actions (10 smaller accounts > 5 medium accounts) especially when starting a network.

1 Like

we can find new solutions with M/S
the campaigns work very good

1 Like

The system I have us self sustained. All I do is post. All grow and mains grow bigger. Also like slaves with mains and it’s been working in good and bad feeds. Content is the key

1 Like

The problem I see with using M / S is the people who work with growing hundreds of customers. I may be wrong but that would cost a lot more.

1 Like