Other ways to grow -- shoutouts in 2019

That’s not a problem that is the goal

Update day 3
passed 1k –

ER is dropping - sucks, thinks its the feed and a major reason – not making explore.
Last night did a shoutout on stories and no feed shoutouts for today, tommorow will do feed shoutouts, one post for it.
Note, I am not satisfied with the results as usually I hit 1k the first day/2nd day or so. This feed is just so cold.

Wow. Good job stiill. 1k in 3 days is A LOT.

How do you do reposts for your accounts? Do you use the campaign or automatic jarvee posting? I can imagine it would take a lot of time to even do manual campaigns with many slaves

nice job mate! kinda new to botting.
Can I ask you what you’re paying attention to in terms of ER? Can’t rise forever right?
Is there a magic number there?
Thank you! :slightly_smiling_face:

all phone. Got down good, 40 minutes each time. 4:00 am and 3:30 pm
last year, one of my new accounts hit 10k in 6 days, 100k in 4 months the feed radicaly change for the worse. it is just slower, way slower.

1 Like

i want it high in the 50% or higher range. this is my lowest ER account I ever started. I usually hit 100% or higher, just this damn feed. It is not shadowed, just so damn maddening. ER is the lifeblood of a new account for me.
Edit. If the feed is right, I think I should see a doubling of ER as a matter of fact.

2 Likes

do you use powerlikes or panel likes or just organic engagement?

my own network, and organic. I could stop shouting this account and it will grow…real slow right now.

1 Like

Loving the results bro! Keep it up.

1 Like

i may keep it up. I am waiting for the 3 day cycle when feed goes back to semi normal for posts on THIS account to go over 1 or 2 k.in likes per post when it is below 2k followers

1 Like

Update and weekly review.
Here are the current stats…

Review of the stats tells me it is a healthy account except for one area!! Explore feed.
I don’y know if it is the feed itself – I think it is as all my other accounts are growing but damn slow!
ER – sucks! I still need to get up it, but don’t really know if I can – the content are winners are my other accounts.
Some things I am going to change this week – i will redo bio and change the profile picture – It is amazing what a change in the profile pic will do frankly. Haven’t decided what yet for it.
It currently is at 7-8 percent India – wondering if now I should block them as it is small enough follower count to put it at 1-2 percent. Don’t know yet. Well, thats the anatomy for this week. 5 days in.

Edit – see the profile visits at 43 and follows at 5 for that post? That and saves!. I like follows to be at least 10% of visits – and saves I like at 25% or greater – both near those rough guidelines I want for my accounts… in the past they are good indicators. BTW, have not used any hashtags except first day… really don’t need them.

1 Like

I wonder if I could achieve the same. Thank you for sharing

1 Like

You start using your slaves when they reach 10/20k from what I understood… right?

yes, around there.

1 Like

Appreciate the detailed updates! Really interested in how the explore reach progresses, I’m seeing something similar with one of my newer accounts.

1 Like

Something is holding it back. It’s up 1300+ new followers since 3 hours ago since I started my shoutouts. Just can’t nail it

Edit… post today reach on explore s like 1 and 0 with each of the new two posts.Right now growing at 350+ and hour and slowing down. Hopefully close the day around 4k starting with 1600 this morning.
Since it is a new account – check out the date – same day. :slight_smile:

Update day 6

First of all, I really did not want to do this update post. Many of you are getting hit with blocks and pv’s.
However, others wanted updates to – particular ones who messaged.
Today I started with 1600 and now at 3224 in followers. All gained via shoutouts from my other accounts 6 hours ago. This is what I am used to in growth for accounts that are new – however there is something I am concerned about – it is not making

1. explore page – wondering if there is a ‘wait’ period for new accounts? I don’t know
  2. ER –
    Capture
    if the rate of followers gets too high and they don’t engage – it will plummet ER down fast. No good. The account will be ‘crippled’ short term. This new influx of followers ‘should of’ put ER into the stars…don’t see it.Crap

So far I am hoping likes start to go up –
This was the first real album shoutout for this new account. Others used single pictures/story shoutouts.

3 Likes

What If you do not have an option to shoutout from customers accounts? What would you do then?

don’t know, only ways I know how to grow are f/u and my network. ( each based on content )

1 Like

Yeah thats what i’ve thought… 5 accs got hit on residential ip, 2 of them are fine with growth without automation, 3 of them are needed to grow with F/UF or Liking - any recommendations? Should I move them to 4G proxies or should I just try with residential again?