Other ways to grow -- shoutouts in 2019

test. no one solution fits all

Just to have an idea, when you are talking about network… how many accounts we are talking about?(approximately)

I think you are doing us all a favor. Eventhough there is blocks and pvs everywhere, this is valuable information. I really enjoy learning this method of yours. And it’s great that you take your time to show to us, how one still can grow using other methods.
Thank you.

1 Like

many read, many ignore. They have problems of blocks. What’s forgotten is one basic rule that is so often forgotten. You can be block free – and if your content sucks – you will not grow.
How do you want to grow clients besides f/u?
Content and like more( if you can). I am not a miracle worker – I can’t tell how to make your your client/account grow hundreds/thousands per day – if you never done it. It’s rough out there today – no mistake. I don’t deny that. It’s temporary. The fatal fucking pissing me me off is with with newbies coming in and saying ‘THE SKY IS FALLING!’, INSTAGRAM IS DEAD!’ Bullshit.
This is a rough time right now and it will be over – look at twitter, they ‘killed’ botting right? nope – few of my my friends are growing bigger now on that platform and some are new over there.
I don’t have clients breathing down my neck – so I can kinda relax.
With that said. In the next 6 months I plan to start to f/u again for projects I have in mind so I pay really close attention to the threads here – among the best anywhere, I know – I read most everyday to keep abreast of whats going on.
I woke up to the new account at this –

Still say Insta is dead eh? Folks, ya gotta start somewhere – the best place is right where you are and go forward – with the frustration and all the baggage that comes with it.

4 Likes

36 accounts total

1 Like

Same thing with my accounts. The explore page is acting crazy again. I’m pretty sure that it’s temporary though.

1 Like

if explore was working – this page would be over 10k by now… from past records. I go on explore in this new page and all i see is nature/building and few niche related content even thou I saved other pages content on purpose since insta shows what we liked/saved…go figure

1 Like

Same here my man. We just need to wait it out.

1 Like

Word! I can only agree to what you say. Also the fact that i love learning new methods. We all know that f/u works. But we can’t just keep that one action and depending on doing an entire business on that only ( This is roughly said ), but I hope you get the point though. Expanding your knowledge is indeed crucial. At first this seemed kind of strange to me, how people did this. But you took time an effort, and explained it. Thank you :pray:

1 Like

Another slave is born, hatched and gonna grow. 5k in 7 days – Not the best but i am happy for this feed.
This will be the last update too.

I will keep on shouting out every couple of days – or until the explore numbers get bigger than it does not need shoutouts anymore.
This folks is how I create my slaves to use to promote any other account I want. It is a high qualty account – growing on its own and independent of any other account. Content will drive it of course, no hashtags, no DM’s. This is how I do the m/s system. Hope you enjoyed the ride.

6 Likes

Why do you use no hashtags and no DM’s? Z

1 Like

1, Don’t need them.
2. Don’t have time to do them
3. For me ineffective.
4. I don’t automate right now
It will hit 10k Saturday and end at 20k i think first month

5 Likes

And how to engage in such an account? Likes, comments, impressions etc? Everything is also growing in line with the observers?

i simply post and shoutout from my other accounts – the content does the rest

1 Like

This is a great quote for a T-shirt. Thanks for your insights

1 Like

12th day. 10k. Slow but the feed sucks. Most important ER going up and strong

4 Likes

@Alexnvo

Man I really admire your work!
Believe or not but to me it brings confidence.
Showing so many alternative methods, I do not sleep bad at nights.
Today I was litterally thinking of your project here. Seriously not many people are educational minded as you. The way you showed this whole process from scratch made me understand this. To me it was absolutely new.
In my mind you do NOT need IG only @Alexnvo. Seriously a guy like you would make loads of $$ just opening an youtube channel and making tutorials only, breaking things down. I’ll believe within no time you’ll have a huge base and only the clicks and likes will bring you a very decent income.
You truely have my respect brother. :muscle:

3 Likes

How long did it take you to grow the accounts for the shoutouts? I feel like it would take me a while to grow several large accounts with the current IG limitations. But not impossible!

2 Likes

Your contribution here is amazing, for real!
I have just one question… You said that your network is made of 36 accs. Are you shouting out your 12 days old account from all of them at the same time?
Thanks again!

About 4 years