Personal TikTok Journey - Breakin' The Ice

Thanks, I will keep posting when I got some numbers.

2 Likes

Okay Guys, Big Update after ~ 4 days of not posting.

I told you I am coming back when I have the time.

What I did meanwhile:

1. I opened another LOCAL TikTok account on the same SIM card and 4G mobile connection.
  2. I posted 3 videos in 3 days. First of them got 380 views, second 571 and currently the third one which I posted 57 minutes ago got 557 views and good engagement, so maybe it will go viral maybe not.
  3. I spent hours curating good content, editing videos and making sure that I have only quality posts.
    I tend to put emphasis on quality as I’ve seen this is the trend.
  4. So many people are making TikTok accounts nowadays, also celebrities are doing it. So, prepare for less organic reach I think.
  5. I posted on my main account 4 new posts, in which 1 of them went viral gaining in 24hrs 45K views. This post boosted the views and engagement for my other posts as well.
  6. I reached 1177 followers and 9253 likes on my main account. I will unfollow all 100 people I have left.
  7. I am preparing to create my 3rd account, but it will not be the local language as I want to consult businesses worldwide not in my country.

These are my updates. In the next days, I hope that I can give you more awesome news and I hope that your ventures with TikTok will be more successful than mine.

Cheers!

2 Likes

This post is on point. People can’t expect it to be extremely easy like 6 months ago forever. However, it is still so easy and we need to take advantage.

1 Like

It was easier 6 months agoooo? <3 <3 And I still think it’s pretty easy now, if I imagine how it was 6 months ago, I would have stuck my head up my ass and stop thinking that TikTok is for kids and sucks and would have done back then.

1 Like

It was lol. Anything would go viral. It is still quite easy though! :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve seen stupid dances from girls that it wouldn’t even cross my mind that would go viral.

1 Like

and they are still coming in the next few months , viral for nothing :joy:

1 Like

Its like a waste of virality.

2 Likes

Virility exists for itself my friend :call_me_hand:

1 Like

BIG update again…

1. I told you in my last post on this forum that my last video on my main went viral, when I posted another video after that, that one became viral as well, mainly because of the audience’s interests.

2. That viral post has brought me ~500 new followers and 1510 new likes.

3. My other 3 posts after that didn’t have that much success.

4. I am searching for more “Viral” content to successfully grow this account. The first milestone is 10K. I really want to hit it. Then I’ll move to 50K.

5. I told you last time that I created a new account. I posted 4 times on that account and I got no more than 500 views, it was a bit frustrating, so then I dove more and seriously into curation, and found a video that piqued my interest.

I posted that video and it was an instant hit. Viral, boom!

In 24 hrs I had 49K views, 63 new followers, and 2896 likes.

1. I will soon start my 3rd and final TikTok account. All these accounts I want to take them to 100K.

I started working on my “Quality Standards for TikTok” document to give to consulting clients. I wrote 4 pages, and it is more like a step-by-step detailed guide to creating a successful TT account.

In the upcoming days, I will update my post.

3 Likes

Keep it up! sounds like you’re on the right track

1 Like

I really will!

2 Likes

Great Journey, keep it up, I hope you’ll get there!

1 Like

Sounds great @angelescumirceatoma :muscle: :muscle:

1 Like

1 great news for me today, I have unlocked the link in bio for my main account. I don’t know how, my option just appeared.

2 Likes

I have 1800 followers and almost 12k likes for the account RN.

how was your engagement and actions these last days any big changes of any kind?

1 Like

In the last days, I have seen a decrease in likes. But on my main, I have hit another viral video.

2 Likes

How many views did it get :slight_smile: ?

1 Like

Related to your question, I got another “Big update”.

On my second account another video went viral netting me 45 more followers, reaching almost 100 in total.

But, I have seen a big big decrease in FOR YOU Page organic reach, that means you’ll get less views and engagement if you hit For You Page.

I got ~2000 views on every new video that I post, give or take on my main. But that doesn’t mean that I ain’t growing. I reached 3000 followers on my main.

I also opened my 3rd account, but this time with a USA VPN while using my lost-forgotten phones in my home. I will open 2 more accounts to reach 5. When I will handle all the content I should post and see that the job goes well, I will open 5 more accs.

I hope this quarantine shit ends faster to enlarge the organic reach of my accounts…

4 Likes