Personal TikTok Journey - Breakin' The Ice

any new updates @angelescumirceatoma ?

2 Likes

Not really. I struggle to get more organic reach by posting 2 times a day. These days the reach is low af.

4 Likes

New Update

It has gone almost 2 weeks since I haven’t updated this topic.
In these 2 weeks, I have posted content consistently on my 4 accounts. I prefer to think it is quality content but maybe the audience decides.

The problem is that my views have drastically decreased on my biggest account and none of my videos are getting viral. They are on the “For You” but they are getting lower engagement than 2 weeks ago. Maybe because of the large migration of new users on the platform. We can apply the demand-supply principle here as well.

If there is too much supply, the demand will decrease. People also are more exigent with content now so they want something better (original) than before because they are getting used to the same content.

The only videos that are getting traction now, are my older videos. On my other accounts as well.

So, we should see what happens in the next days.

What are your struggles when it comes to TikTok? Have you guys seen a difference in the last week?

And another question, how should I approach TikTok if I want to become an expert in this platform and ultimately become a consultant?

Love you guys, take care!

2 Likes

So I analyzed several tiktok accounts and saw that a lot of big ones have these problems.

1 Like

How did you find those target users

2 Likes

They find me from the FYP now. Before I had follow/ unfollowed them from bigger USA accounts

1 Like

Hello there, how are you doing do today?