Pinterest Feature Not Working

Hey, I just recently made a few pinterest accounts to setup, and it looks like after adding the account credentials and hitting the verify button it is not working. Comes back with an error saying invalid credentials when the credentials are correct. I went ahead and manually logged in via the browse feature and when I hit fill in login details neither the username or password were entered in, I then proceeded to log in by typing the email / password in myself and it worked. Seems like something is up with the accounts trying to log in, which is why they are unable to be verified.

Please go to Social Profiles - Account Details again, then remove and re-add both username and password for the account (do this manually, not copy paste), click Verify then click Browse so you can see exactly what’s happening as MP tries to auto-login on the account (just watch, don’t interfere with the automated actions in the browser), thanks.

To log in to Pinterest, I’m given email/phone number and password. If I input the email address as the username in account details on MP, MP immediately gives and invalid username error. It’s not possible to log in by using the account handle, but proceeding to verification with the email address, despite the error, works.

Hi @socialgrow

Can you explain what you mean by " It’s not possible to log in by using the account handle, but proceeding to verification with the email address, despite the error, works."

I am having the same issue, were you able to get the verify button to work without using the browser?

Thanks