[POLL] Bitcoin - Bubble or Fortune?

@Babs @wortime I think it will go up again aswell, but I’m not sure if I’d say back to the 19K or 20K’s, the initial hype has died…

I think that it will get even more hype when it goes up again, everyone still has last years bull run fresh in their minds, they know how high it can go.

If the economy is still going that well when it starts to bull again yeah might go higher

Ripple FTW!!!

Doge Coin. Rest is nonsense…

1 Like

This will explain to you why XRP is the new world order currency. Its a utility token that will be used by all the banks :wink:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing but I’m not going to fully watch the whole thing.

You could summarize it though, what I’m getting from the 2 mins I watched is that banks have announced to implement blockchain as their new way of handling transactions.

Bonus points for the guy having 10 tabs open at a time though :+1: :joy:

1 Like

Haha I feel you,

Basic points:
-More decentralized than Bitcoin (70% of Bitcoin nodes are in China - basically China is mining Bitcoin so hard…look up the definition of decentralization if don’t agree…1 country has a majority ownership of Bitcoin…)
-Ripple helps settle transactions between banks. Instead of how it takes 2-3 days now to transfer money its 2-3 seconds.
-taking over SWIFT protocol so all the money being transferred will be moved through XRP
-value of Ripple will eventually exceed $5k a coin. Do not look at market cap, it’s a utility token so look at volume. With it taking over all the banks the volume will be trillions daily settled with XRP when in full effect.
-Ripple switches between number 2 and 3 coin for a reason.

XRP may be big but its not truly decentralized. For this reason I hope it fails at it really goes against the true spirit of crypto

could be a good investment opportunity though

2 Likes

Nah it’s more decentralized than Bitcoin 100%

XRP is the future, majority of the banks already on board. Number 2 coin for a reason

i thought that china banned BTC

1 Like

China is not only big on mining bitcoin. Also huge and many coal farms over there!

I understand the basics of decentralization, can’t quite wrap my head around it in terms of crypto though.
As mining capabilities don’t necesserally mean having the greatest amount of it, am I wrong?

I believe in the blockchain

1 Like

MyFocus that’s whatsup! I believed in bitcoin too, when I was in eighth grade it was a $1 and we were talking about it possibly being the future haha I live in Jacksonville fl and here was the first ever bitcoin transaction it was 10k coins for pizza…LOL

Decentralization basically means a majority doesn’t have ownership…satoshi nakumoto created the bitcoin and no one even knows who he is he’s basically a fake person…people like that, but now since 70% of the bitcoin nodes are in a China that pretty much means 1 country has a dominate ownership over the currency…and don’t get me wrong I believe in bitcoin 100% I believe it’ll be 1 million a coin,

But Ripple tho… :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: we are so early…

Crypto is a liquid asset…you can immediately convert it to cash…that’s insane…can’t do that with mutual funds etc without a huge penalty…

xRapid and xCurrent are the beginning tools that will eventually grow into everyone paying with crypto!

I mean I don’t even use cash anymore, people already using Apple Pay, I’ll leave this screenshot to show how long change takes

1 Like

Bitcoin is constantly growing and can never fail, all the dark web uses bitcoin as a payment currency and now a lot of investors are going in.

1 Like

That’s not true. As for I know that’s a pretty time consuming task :smiley:

For the pic you posted:

It’s cool, but you can’t compare the world that just invented public flight with the world that just invented social media.

The more people are connected the more people will be onto new trends faster :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nah it’s completely liquid, for example you can withdraw immediately from coinbase/binance to bank instantly.

yeah that pic isn’t supposed to compare apples to apples, but shows how long it takes for adoption…

You’re right about the more people are connected the faster the trends will happen, Crypto is more valuable than gold, diamonds, silver, anything that people give intrinsic value to - plus there’s a fixed amount on the block chain so when mining rewards half for bitcoin for example they are only becoming more valuable!

1 Like

Binance added fiat withdraws?I thought you can only trade crypto.

1 Like

Aha no not yet :wink: just crypto withdrawals but instant transferring to coinbase then withdrawal to fiat

I think when Facebook makes their own crypto the prices of the top 10 crypto’s is gunna sky rocket.

Count me in, please