Powerlikes etc after algorithm change

Never used power likes bc I think is like a drug when you start using them you will depend on them for your engagement, this will destroy your engagement base…

But if you have good source with big accounts on your niche with active following it can be good. Generally provider’s use shit accounts with less than 2/3% engagement

2 Likes

Yes, same here. But after the last change, a max of 100 likes per posts is so annoying

I completely agree with you! I am hoping to stop fuelgroup soon. I have tested many strategies on my photos to get more reach and to reach the explore page. The best strategy I found is to boost the post with 300 likes within an hour from using fuelgroup then I use relevant hashtags (20-25 hashtags) . My posts seems to do well with this strategy.

If I don’t boost the post within an hour - then the hashtags wouldn’t work and will get an average like of 2k. Im always testing new ways how to get a better EG from my followers and I know content is the key.

Creating your own content in the fashion niche is very time consuming and i admit that my photos are not viral like so I’m always looking to make my content better and better each day.

4 Likes

I’ve always wondered about power likes… on my personal account there are 3 big actors who follow me (they have multimillion followers and crazy engagement) and I actually know them personally so we have some tagged posts in common. They like and sometimes comment on my posts and I notice almost zero engagement difference between those posts and the ones they don’t like or comment. I’ve always been baffled by this as logic tells you I should get a big engagement boost from their likes and comments…

The biggest difference I have found that boosts my engagement is this: I have some aged but fake and botted instagram accounts. They are set to like and comment on their latest feed, and set to watch for my posts. So when I post, the likes comes from the account’s feed (instead of a direct search like the SMM panels use which Instagram can detect right away). So even though the accounts aren’t super high quality, the fact that the like is coming from the feed makes a bigger difference to Instagram, and the posts tend to get higher engagement. At least that’s how it seems to work in my experience with it.

1 Like

Yep. Right there in the same boat with you. I work in the music industry and am followed by dozens of blue checks, a hand full of 100-500k accounts and 2 million plus accounts. Their likes and comments do absolutely nothing for my post.

1 Like

Does it work like those agencies growing their own accounts as well to put the like from them?

Yes, others who said they have 1 million pool network are BS. There network is dead and you will get likes from mostly dead accounts.

how do you know that?
What if they stopped liking and commenting – see the difference.

The core IG model is still explore for many of the accounts. – nothing changed but one thing – less see it.
A much bigger account liking you and if the post is ‘viral’ will get seen toward the top of the explore feed.
Else, it won’t matter at all. Content is the reason – a powerlike gets you more views if
if
and again folks - IF -
the content is good. Nothing else.

From you who have used fuelgram or same, have you also used a proxy or not ?

I’m talking about Powerlikes coming from genuine accounts, not panel bought ones.

I’m looking after an account in a fitness niche which sells supplements and it’s being followed by a few large accounts, mainly athletes that they sponsor. They all like my posts, not automatically, but through real engagement, we shoot videos together, tag each other etc yet reach is still quite small.

I tried a few engagement groups and noticed a 3x growth of reach in compare to posts without it. Usual posts only get to about 5-10% of my own followers, when I use engagement groups it gets to 30-40%. The trick (I think) is to spread them over a few hour’s then it works best for me.

I never bought Powerlikes, but was wondering if it will help to reach even more accounts.

Any thoughts?

Well, it works for me. I mean if you don’t overdo it, just use a liiiiiiittle bit, just a tiny sprinkle (~150-200 PL for ~1.5k average likes) it works wonders. That said, the quality has to be flawless. verified ones as well etc…

1 Like

Because like everyone else, my organic reach is abysmal. I get the same amount on content they do not engage on, as content that they do.

there is a fundamental issue there.

1. ER low from bots/fake followers and or
  2. Either content is weak and or hashtags selection.

Is that account botted with any blocks?

i say this because when big accounts do not like and or comment on mine – I see the drop in ER

Fuelgram is shit. Period.

This account is 100% clean. Hastags are on point and as far as the content goes, that’s always subjective, but it is highly relevant to my followers, and while I don’t want to say 'like bait," it’s generally something that would invoke a lot of those “I have to like this” reactions.

My hybrid half botted half human account actually performs better. And the only thing that’s done is just give out likes, follows, and unfollows, with occasional story views.

I actually have a theory, which is I’m almost starting to wonder if these type of accounts work differently, and exist on a completely different astral plane of Instagram.

I managed a number of artist accounts ( I should say this is strictly management and PR, not botting or anything that violates TOS) and a lot of those accounts average around 7000 to 12,000 likes per photo, with hundreds of comments, and I rarely see them stay longer in the top hashtags for more than 10ish minutes. Also, a lot of other highly followed accounts are liking and commenting on these accounts.

Same thing goes with them for hitting the explore page. According to everyone else that deal with power likes, this should be a golden ticket, but in my experience, it’s not pulling off any miracles.

Not effective as before sucks now

this right here, with no disrespect, it fatal thinking. have you in the past gone viral and if you did – was different than other photo or video?
It also could be your your account is throttled because of updates. 3 of mine are not making explore page in numbers in the past.

on this topic of power likes and whether it still works, I’m interested to do an experiment and I’m willing to pay for your involvement to try

I have one account that has only 100+ likes per post with a reach of 1000+

looking for a fellow member here who has 100 good quality accounts who can coordinate with me a couple of rounds of power liking. as mentioned, i could pay for your participation. PM me pls if u r keen

and I’ll be happy to share the results of our experiment

I find likes hurting my reach big time. Since these likes are mostly dropped by api they don’t show up with a paired impression so if they drop likes too quickly I have a problem of ending up with larger number of likes than reach. Then my organic reach get stagnated. I don’t think these likes that don’t come from followers feed help with hashtag ither for me. I’m surprised to hear it works for some of you guys.