Powerlikes etc after algorithm change

Yes some groups have pools of 1 million accounts with billions network but when updates like this hits they lose 20/40/60% of this pool so 600k accounts with blocks.

Good agencies arent about numbers is all about accounts groths and creations, if they can backup in couple of days or weeks

I signed up for the test week in fuelgram, which btw is also down at the moment until 1st July. They suggested fuelgrups if you want likes and reach at the same time. Powerlikes donā€™t provide reach, thatā€™s what they say at their help notes. So for the past week and as long as the service was up, they were right, fuelgrups did improved the reach and not only likes.

Thank you. Did it help with hashtag? Also do you have to give up your login?

Yes, It helped with hashtags but I made sure I used good ones and changed them in every post.

For fuelgrups and auto-rounds you provide credentials because they are based on automated exchange of likes. For powerlikes you donā€™t have to provide credentials since they are not in the exchange logic but you also get no higher reach.

Does it translate into growth?

What issues? Could you please share?

Canā€™t say yet. I was only testing it and then it stopped to catch up with the latest changes from Instagram. For me the goal was to wake up my reach and hashtags and it worked. Today I posted and still get good results though their service is down, cause I got higher on the range of ig a bit I guess.

That sounds grrat! How much improvement did you get on your reach in relation to your account size?

About 15-20% ā€¦ but keep in mind the test week gives only a small amount of likesā€¦ So for that amount I find the improvement good.

15% on your existing reach meaning 1k reached into 1.15k reached or now you reach 15% of your total follower (excluding reach of no followers through hashtag and others)?

That was the improvement on how many people not following me saw the post. On the followers i canā€™t say I know how to calculate how the reach improved. But I am sure it played a role because I received likes from followers after a long time I havenā€™t heard of them, which means they werenā€™t seiing my post and now they see it. Of course we are talking about small numbers here but what I meant was the indication for the beginning was good.

You can calculate the tech from followers by extracting % of

reach from non followers.

So, i did my math ! :slight_smile:

These are the numbers of the last posts for followers:

Before fuelgrups testing week:

Photo 3: 1600 reach on followers
Photo 2: 2057 reach on followers
Photo 1: 1510 reach on followers

After fuelgrups testing week:

Photo 3: 2591 reach on followers
Photo 2: 2496 reach on followers
Photo 1: 1924 reach on followers

Photo today without fuelgrups: 1100 reach on followers and is up only a few hours.

So i think there is a definite positive impact on the reach of followers as well.

1 Like

Generally these were only my latest posts, but before that it was for a long time performing really bad. Ig was not showing my photos after I made a one month pause due to health reasons.

This looks very positive. Do you know how many likes your account is giving out each day though? Do you guys think it puts the main account under any risk given the latest activity restrictions?

This is why they are down now. Hopefully until they make it safe. I donā€™t know more , I hope they are giving so many likes on your behalf as you ask to receive in total.

Thereā€™s a manual way to check - go to IG setting, account, posts youā€™ve liked. You gotta ear mark time of a post you liked as it shows ups in that list, letā€™s say 6pm. Check at 9pm and count up all the posts since that one.

1 Like

sometimes likes donā€™t get delivered or now they delivering just 100 likes and it is not effective

Is the fitness engagement group you are in open to new members in same space?

These are just standard groups on Telegram (DX Likes etc.) , Iā€™m not in a fitness dedicated niche groups as I couldnā€™t find any. Would be happy to join myself if someone can point me in a right direction :slight_smile: