[POW'S MEGA LIST] Increase engagement rate + my tips ๐Ÿ“ˆ

You can ask as many questions as you want :slight_smile:

40% of you bot actions should be spent on engaging with your followers (liking feed posts, scraping your best engagers and then engage with them by liking and commenting). 60% of your bot actions shall be spent on getting new followers, so just do everything you were doing (follow/unfollow, etc.).

Haha, you are not waisting my time! Donโ€™t even think about it :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you for your time, thatโ€™s golden advice! I will play with my settings a bit then! :muscle:

1 Like

I recently removed 650ish ghost followers from my account recently and it definitely helped.

1 Like

did you remove using Cleaner for IG?

hey pow, donโ€™t mind if you can share with me what are the tools or how do you scrape posts from Instagram?

Thanks buddy.

1 Like

Really suggest using the search function @senseifuel bro. But because itโ€™s a sunny day -> Scrape :sunflower:

2 Likes

Why never 30 hashtags? :slight_smile:

• You want to act like a real Instagram user
  • You donโ€™t want to over-spam the hashtags on every post
  • Probably more reasons, just named the main ones.
2 Likes

Really really really interestingโ€ฆ

This is gold :pray:

@pow You seem more like a niche account grower type of guy. Have you tried doing 40% of your actions as Likes on clients and experienced the chaos when they get 24 hour global โ€œAction Blockedโ€ on likes? (Even on the best of proxies)

Not worth it IMO and nobody seems to have a good way to like on client accounts while maintaining sanity.

2 Likes

likes just donโ€™t seem worth doing on client accounts, too much risk for too little reward

2 Likes

Had no issues with 500 follows and 350 likes per day pre-patch. I still donโ€™t but the accounts are aged and have a lot of mobile usage and interaction from the clients side on top of Jarvee.

Following up with this method. Will try it soon!

1 Like

Nice one , this is so educating , thanks a lot really appreciate it

1 Like

these are some golden Tips Bro thank you so much for sharing all this powerful informations with us :smiley:

Nicely done mate ! Thanks a lot

One of the most useful posts. Thx

@pow Thanks for this share dude! Itโ€™s amazing :slight_smile:

I absolutely LOVE this! Thank you for sharing!:pray:t3: