[POW'S MEGA LIST] Increase engagement rate + my tips ๐Ÿ“ˆ

This is awesome!!! Great post and thank you for taking the time to put it up

1 Like

@RustyBread Thanks! I am glad you find it helpful. Let us know how it went by using some of my tips :wink:
@nodeuce You welcome :wink:
@golfer4lyfe Thank you for reading it though :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for this, great advice. :+1:

1 Like

Exactly what I do. This list is kick ass for sure.

1 Like

Iโ€™ve seen users report the same, but when they actually start changing it up and rotate hashtags properly their engagement rises. IG doesnโ€™t want you to use the same hashtags every post and will punish you for it, even thought they might not shadowban you.

1 Like

Clearly what I was trying to say in the post :slight_smile:

1 Like

really great advice from you, i will implememt that
thanks

1 Like

Hey there, thanks for the list first of all!

I wanted to point and maybe ask one thing though.

You say to engage with your followers to get a favor from the algorithm but in the case you use an automation software like Jarvee to do that (cause maybe you also have a lot of comments), could that make you appear less human to instagram hence decreasing your trust score hence decreasing your reach?

Thank you pow!

1 Like

Thank you! Use 20-40% of the actions on engaging with followers and 60-80% of the actions on getting new followers. Doing such, you will be growing your account and increasing engagement at the same time. Doing 100% of actions on getting new followers will probably not be the best idea, even in terms of account score or/and towards improving your engagement rate.

-pow

4 Likes

crazy valueโ€ฆ Thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you pow! Thatโ€™s a great advice!

1 Like

Sorry pow just one last thingโ€ฆ How can I make Jarvee focus on 40% engaging with followers and 60% getting new ones for example? For now I use follow/unfollow and I follow about 500 people every day, do you mean that I should maybe decrease this number to about 300 and put Jarvee to auto-like comments or something? So that I do both?

Tell me if I got it right! And sorry pow if Iโ€™m wasting your time!

1 Like

You can ask as many questions as you want :slight_smile:

40% of you bot actions should be spent on engaging with your followers (liking feed posts, scraping your best engagers and then engage with them by liking and commenting). 60% of your bot actions shall be spent on getting new followers, so just do everything you were doing (follow/unfollow, etc.).

Haha, you are not waisting my time! Donโ€™t even think about it :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you for your time, thatโ€™s golden advice! I will play with my settings a bit then! :muscle:

1 Like

I recently removed 650ish ghost followers from my account recently and it definitely helped.

1 Like

did you remove using Cleaner for IG?

hey pow, donโ€™t mind if you can share with me what are the tools or how do you scrape posts from Instagram?

Thanks buddy.

1 Like

Really suggest using the search function @senseifuel bro. But because itโ€™s a sunny day -> Scrape :sunflower:

2 Likes

Why never 30 hashtags? :slight_smile:

• You want to act like a real Instagram user
  • You donโ€™t want to over-spam the hashtags on every post
  • Probably more reasons, just named the main ones.
2 Likes