Proxy-cheap.com is it for real?

No, never heard of this seller before. I was referring to a seller who sell Ipv6 and has been vouch a lot.

They provide ipv6 proxies.
0,4$ per ipv6 proxy is not really cheap

are you planning to use these for slave accounts or CPA spam accounts?

Slave for insta or for posting on fb

Does they work ok for you?

didn’t try, they have demo

i had many trouble with ipv6 on fresh accounts, they are not really cheap, and saw them do a shittons of bad spamming everywhere on FB

They have fake reviews.

I did took a risk and placed an order 2+ weeks ago. Straight after start they did not work for me, as i didn’t know how to warm them up, i faced a lot of blocks. They have switched IPs for me and after keeping accounts couple days off I did start from beginning. So far it works for me. I’ll be updating you guys, thanks.

so how is it going?

Some of my accounts was effected by this ig update, but 75% of accounts working just fine.

Thats great news to hear

Are these proxies ipv6? It’s too cheap to be ipv4, or they are just sharing them

there are IPV6 of course!!

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

How do I get into that website? I created an account but it says I don’t have access to “Atlassian” with that account. Then I create a new account and it does the same thing.

Okay, I tried proxy-cheap and instant regret.

The “Instagram proxies” all have instant Actions Block both for Liking and Following < Aged accounts, under 6k/30 days, all working fine on my residential IP and proxies from a different provider.

The “Mobile proxies” supposed to be in the US, I ordered it that way, and got to a PayPal checkout page confirming the order of US proxies - below a screenshot of my order in PayPal.

It turned out the IP was actually in Lithuania not in the US. Afterward, I was told they no longer have Unites States IP’s available and they refused to offer a refund or appropriate resolution. They insist “the location of a proxy does not matter” and “you should just tell your clients that you hire people in Lithuania”. Which IMO is not their call to make.

Where you get your mobile proxies bro?

Could you share the provider please!! as I"m looking for new sources for some new accs!!

Sorry, meant to say proxies, not mobile. I’m still on HighProxies for most clients and am on the lookout for Mobile or Residential proxies but it’s not easy.