Question regarding spending $4.5k with Josue Pena's team

So you don’t believe that you can gain real followers using shoutouts?

I agree…but is there someone on the forum who can charge a better rate?

I meant to ask, “is there a better offer than this through the forum.” Hope that clears things up.

Once you reach level 2 you will have access to the Marketplace.

1 Like

You absolutely do but in general I have the impression that they’re not the most high quality followers. What I meant by quick fix is that sure you’ll gain a one time boost of followers but that’s it. If you learn to automate you’ll get a constant stream only paying the in comparison very cheap price for proxy, software and VPS.

Oh yeah without a doubt. Further up you’ve already been tipped with people that will give you far more for far less.

Also, when people help you out, do slide them a like, it’s our way of showing thanks around here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

TL;DR version : people are making fun of you because there are way, WAY WAY better offer than this. You can’t access the marketplace yet (I also can’t), but there are definitely better price. Even if you want to do it yourself and start researching, even $100 would be enough to do research.

You can find your way to Level 2 here, or either go to BHW/CPAElites marketplace instead.

See you on level 2!

I mean, if you were open to follow/unfollow - I can guarantee 5k organic followers in 2-3 months, at a price of $100/mo. There’s many people here who offer a MUCH MUCH MUCH better price than Josue Pena. Even people doing M/S offer a much better price as well.

4 Likes

I think it’s pretty interesting. One thinking about paying 4,5K for something and others making 0,5K offers for the same.

Quiet, you. If he wants to pay one of us that much to do M/S for him, that’s his choice :wink:

Value is in the eye of the beholder :slight_smile:

7 Likes

completly overprized
i will grow you 50k for that prize

I’m very curious what is the method? Have you shared it here too???

Another sucker bites the dust, hope this wasn’t OP

9 Likes

Who the hell is this josue pena guy

5 Likes

An Idiot selling to Idiots who want to impress other Idiots.

Now, Who Josue Pena is?

edit- I didn’t want to be rude, I just want you guys to avoid giving money to these clowns.

3 Likes

Who is that Josue pena? some kind of a guru :slight_smile: ahaha i hate gurus shits! there are a lot of marketers here who is better than that guy with better pricing. LOL! I saw his video and one of his videos said that he knows instagram algorithm and i said WTF! ahahah he knows like 20% but here in this forum an average guy knows 50-70% some elite knows over 90%

3 Likes

Marketing Guru videos are hilarious. This is the standard pattern for a YouTube video.

Min 1: telling you he is going to drop a massive value bomb on you in this video
Min 2-10: telling you how much money he has earned and showing you his new lambo / Ferrari
Min 11: telling you about the value bomb he is about to drop
Min 12: telling you something vague that sounds like it could change your world but you didn’t quite get exactly how it should be implemented so it’s still slightly mysterious even though you thought you knew almost everything about how an instagram account should look and work and understand 70% of how the IG algorithm works already.
Min 13-15 telling you how the guru can make all of this happen for you and call to action to sign up the super high value email mailing list / YouTube channel ( ‘sucker list’ )

I hope you enjoyed watching.

10 Likes

The live webinar bro, the live webinar

edit - “live”

4 Likes

@dma0245 is probably your best shot for this. His prices are reasonable and he for sure knows what he’s doing :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I lived in Rimini back in the 90’s loved it!

1. Josue’s video has been exposed multiple times for bot accounts. Even his PERSONAL account only scores 60% real followers on igaudit.io image So it is more likely around 20% real followers

2. How do you ever expect to make your money back? 4.5K$ for 5K followers means that you need to make $1 per follower and $1000 per 1K followers to make your money back. So even if these were real followers, there would be no way that you would come near earning your money back. If social proof is what you are going for, simply buy followers for up to $3/1000

3. There are way cheaper ways. Enough marketers on here can easily grow your account with 5k+ followers per month for way less than 4.5K$. You can also do it yourself with a program like jarvee, you should be getting 30-100 followers/day with your experience and it would cost you $70/month max. That is 900-1000 followers per month! That way you are only paying 0.08$/follower instead of $1

1 Like

His new RENTED lambo/ferrari 99%.

5 Likes