Question regarding spending $4.5k with Josue Pena's team

If it’s just follower growth, then yes, Josue is definitely overpriced. But if he offers additional services (i.e. brand strategy, content ideation, access to high quality networks, etc), then the prices would be more justifiable.

That could be the case, but looking at the post title, @Escallipetz is focussed on getting followers and not on brand strategy etc.

3 Likes

I feel bad to whoever chooses to pay josue pena more than those who supports donald trump.

Then you buy the course for $999 or something like that (or just pirate it like the smart people)…only to find its a mess of videos filmed from a living room containing knowledge not much more in depth than what is present on the YouTube videos.

That being said, of all the “gurus,” I find Iman Gadzhi to be quite bearable, mostly because of the relaxed/chill style of his videos.

3 Likes

But but but… iTs JoSuE PeNa’S tEaM…

pls pm me im interested

Its also the fastest way to reach 6, 7 digit numbers in the follower count too

2 Likes

Unfortunately - there’s no way to really ‘grow’ your following with ‘real’ any of the ways you might find online - outside following the guides of content creation, providing value, and being patient.

You can buy all the ‘real’ followers and ‘real’ engagement you want, but they’re just numbers for social proof, and you’ll most likely end up with someone pointing out that your engagement typically matches that of an engagement group, and those ‘real’ accounts flagged for spam and end up an the ‘only 20% authentic’ following.

So all these people telling you they’ll sell you ‘real’ followers with ‘real’ engagements - sure they’re not fakes. They’re people in a engagement groups, either manual or automated, and not only is insta fully aware of who (patterns in behavior - even hypeauditor detects it), they’re also technically inauthentic and will never represent a buy or valuable social proof.

But, you’re in the MP forums, so asking if an inauthentic marketer can get you something they themselves haven’t achieved, kind of answers your question there.

Anyone can grow accounts past 100k and beyond and make it look as authentic as possible, a quick search on black hat forums will get all that insanely cheaper and faster, but they all - nomatter who they claim to be or say - will never ever be ‘real’.

Just an edit thought: I’m on the fence - I’m literally not judging anyone or anything as I’m personally involved with a variety of different services for a variety of marketing companies and clients, I’m just stating how it is, is all.

Yeah I should have phrased better. I was thinking in terms of OP’s situation, gaining 5k quick followers and then a complete stop after that, instead of learning automation and gaining steady numbers

2 Likes

I wouldn’t spend it if I were you. It is seriously expensive, you could grow to 5k using shoutouts yourself for much cheaper

1 Like

It’s safe to say ur a clown if u buy followers

2 Likes

$4500 for 10,000 followers… you getting a free month of McDonalds with that too?

3 Likes

There is nothing that pisses me off more than people ejaculating their personal political opinions as passive aggressive insults as if it is some kind of community-wide gospel that we will all will agree with. You bring bad vibes to this forum @rinaldojonathan It would better for all of us if you kept your insults to yourself.

5 Likes

The going rate of follower promos range from $30-80/1k based off the bulk amount of the acc/niche.

This also means the accounts are doing shoutouts/promotions that generate authentic followers. I think this pricing is a good reference for people trying to sell/buy promotions in the future

1 Like

the OP has been quiet for a while, I wonder if he abandoned us and our pragmatic advice for Josue’s promises of lambos and riches

2 Likes

Seems pricy, in general, but I don’t know market for this method.

1 Like

come on man, that’s a joke. just like Donald Trump.
I’m Indonesian, his presidency doesn’t even have effect here.

calm down man.

2 Likes

It is still a personal political opinion, doesn’t matter where it gets applied.

3 Likes

everyone can get offended by anything.

I started to wonder if my ig accs got disabled because of some people get offended and reported it, instead of banned by botting.

1 Like

@Adnan

This guy is starting with the Donald Jump jokes and is an unrepentant political troll.

If political mayhem is what you want here, this is how it starts and I will make it pop off big time if that’s what its about here on mpsocial. If not, then best to nip it in the bud before it starts and keep our discussions on the topics at hand. I for one am not trying to know everyone’s political affiliations and I do not care. But I not will stand by and be slyly insulted by what appears to be a child who thinks he is clever, here on the forum I call home.

6 Likes