Question? Who can recover disabled ig account

ahaha those damn chains.

Yeah, i heard hacked form is the other way to get instagram account back. :slight_smile:

1 Like

what is the hacked form? can i get to it from my app or do i need to use a computer

Does anyone know how to recover a banned account? I really need help

Click that Report as hacked link above, fill in the form and you will get an email from IG with a code. You need to write it on a paper with your full name and username, take a photo where your face is visible and send them back. Then wait a few days and you will get answer. I always got it back for the first try. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Where is the hacked link? I clicked on some links in this thread and it said I donā€™t have access

I think @bwbalazs meant the instagram.com link and not the forum link .

4 Likes

Keep appealing daily, hopefully a new staff member will receive your appeal and help you out. Good luck!

2 Likes

Has anyone experienced getting disabled multiple times back to back? (Disabled a few days after reactivation) And if so, what could this mean?

I recovered my page over a month ago,and havenā€™t had any problems! But you just have to be consistent and patient! My page was down for almost 2 months ago and I felt like giving up, but I didnā€™t and I tried everything to get my page back!! Good Luck luvs!

5 Likes

What method did you use? Iā€™ve tried everything I am literally about to go insane

The same method people mentioned many times already . Donā€™t use your phone , dont use a vpn and dont use a proxy . Go to your computer , visit the link in a browser , and repeat until you get it back .

@Socialmediaguru1 please stop posting all around because you didnā€™t get your page recovered yet . Execute the steps i mentioned above .

5 Likes

Iā€™ve tried that and they email me saying to log into app and appeal that way, which means using my phone.

Thanks iā€™m gonna try this. I have still XX adult accs.
Sended 4/8x selfie but they donā€™t activate my accs. Tried many weeks/2months.
This accs has links (CPA)
All other accs without links 100% activate.

If my accs are activated i can start with new method ( links ).
Fcking IG

1 Like

In my personal experience accounts with cpa links are Harder to recover, good luck to you!

1 Like

They say that whenever you appeal on the desktop with an email thatā€™s not assosiated with the account. The reason they do this is because of security. Also regarding your comment about getting disabled back to back, that happened to me. My meme account with 245k was disabled on a Friday, I got it back on a Monday from someone from the Korean support team (the subject and original message text was in Korean). Then on Tuesday at around 5pm, boom my account is disabled again. This time whenever I try to appeal, it took them 6 hours to finally send me the email asking for a code, which I sent, then I get another email asking me to send in a utility bill, tax filing, etc which is really random because Iā€™m not a business account. Although I used to be, but after I sent them a utility bill I get this email:

Hi,

It looks like your account has been disabled. We disable Instagram accounts that donā€™t follow our Terms of Use. Actions that are against our terms include:

• Continued prohibited behavior after receiving a warning or multiple warnings from Instagram
  • Unsolicited contact with others for the purpose of harassment, advertising, promoting, dating or other inappropriate conduct
  • Impersonation of a person or entity, or other misrepresentation of identity
  • Posting content that infringes or violates someone elseā€™s rights or otherwise violates the law
  • Posting content that violates our Terms of Use

Please review Instagramā€™s Terms of Use to learn more about our policies:

https://help.instagram.com/termsofuse/?ref=cr

Thanks,

Kyte
Community Operations
Instagram

and basically they just keep sending me that email. Theyā€™ve sent it to me about 3 times now. They sent it to me in response to an email, in response to reporting my account as hacked (which you can still do, theres a different method), and in response to my utility bill. I think they updated their system, and now thatā€™s basically the new ā€œwe canā€™t reactivate your accountā€ message except it doesnā€™t say that now. Weird. Please help me someone. Also Iā€™ve been using the following links to appeal:

https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/contact/1652567838289083
https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083
https://help.instagram.com/contact/606967319425038
https://m.facebook.com/help/contact/606967319425038

Iā€™m pretty sure the last two links are basically dead links. Also I think the 2nd link is broken now for desktop, you can still send in appeals, but whenever you enter a country it doesnā€™t automatically come up from below, you have to type it. Iā€™ve found the first link works the best.

1 Like

How often did you appeal for those 2 months?

can you help with a disabled account
?
email me : appliedmarketingtech@gmail.coom

Did u get the account back or still appealing?

They doing that to me to i think that means ur account gone for good bro i had 93k and they disabled me for ā€œsexually suggestiveā€ but nicki Minaj can post almost completely nude lol. I only posted workout results and got disabled.