Question? Who can recover disabled ig account

Hey Ashley, did you manage to get your account back? My business account got disabled a month ago, so frustrating!!!

Removed spam.

Removed spam.

Removed spam.

It’s possible

:slight_smile:

Can someone help me with my account that my ex boyfriend deleted permanently? I have tried to report it as hacked but nothing works because when I type the username in, instagram says the account doesn’t exist. I know Insta support says that when it is deleted, it is deleted forever but someone must know a way!

Thanks for the help and advice in advance!

It’s going on 1.5 years for me and still no luck in getting my page back 110k followers

If your page has been permanently deleted, their is no way in getting your page back! You would have to create a new page.

Ohh wow it’s going on 1 year for me and I had 1.7million followers

I am in need of my account back and have finally found a thread that seems to understand. I am willing to pay to have my profile recovered

Would you be willing to help recover an account for money?

1 Like

Would you be willing to help me recover my account for a price? I see you mentioned you had VA’s that get your accounts back.
Regards, Hunter

1 Like

Hi, how much would you be willing to do this for?

1 Like

Henry can you help get back a hacked account !!!

Hey, I see many users here are experiencing issues with banned/disabled/hacked accounts. In most cases, the only chance you have to get the account back is

A: contact Instagram numerous times via support (extremely low probability of reinstating)
or
B: get in contact with someone such as myself that has access to a media portal.

I do not typically work with hacked accounts, mainly banned accounts. However, If you have an account with significant value such as a public figure or business you can provide me details & I will take a look into your case to try my best to help you out.

(PS: NO CHILD ACCOUNTS/SLAVE ACCOUNTS THAT ARE $1, JUST BUY NEW ONES)

Hi there how do I get in touch with you? My iG accounts are disabled for no particular reason.

if you are referring to one if the forum users you can just DM them from here and see how it goes they should be able to see you forum message.