⚡️ Real deal, organic, engaging FOLLOWERS, genuinely interested in your content. Packages from 1000 followers to 50k delivered OVERNIGHT

Trying to send a DM, but this is not working. Would love to work with you here.

Service still available. Open to working with agencies as well.

1 Like

how do i message you?

@bam

click on the user you wish to message

And then click Message

1 Like

seems good but its out of my budget :upside_down_face: i’ll soon get back to u…

2 Likes

I sent you a PM.

Well, thank you. :slight_smile:

I’ve tried the service twice now and I’d like to share my experience, both pretty much identical. The followers are real and targeted, and I did compare to see if they came from the sources I provided, which was one of my concerns. He is able to laser target if you ask him though it takes a bit longer for him to process it, but overall the results are impressive and the reactions were all positive (this was my main worry). So I gave it another try, in both cases overdelivered results considerably (1000 follower pack and 3000 follower pack).

I can’t say it’s the cheapest thing in the world but it is true it was way cheaper for me than ads, and he was always in touch and keeping track of the campaigns, so it was cool being able to delegate on someone 100%. He did say no to a couple of accounts I wanted to try first because he couldn’t guarantee results, fair enough.

Oh I was also worried about bothering current followers, which he blacklisted prior to doing anything, that was essential for me and wouldve been a dealbreaker.

Would I recommend the service? If you’re business oriented and have the cash, this is the best thing I’ve seen to date. Also, it’s cool dealing with an actual professional for a change, very surprised by it. Thanks a lot and will be ordering again.

6 Likes

Thank you. My pleasure!

Service still available.

Totally agree with this review. I’ve tried it once and now I am back for more. By how things are going I see myself as a long term user now that I’ve tested the service. Besides delivering what he promises, he also responds promptly and the communication is always great. There are a lot of other services I’ve tried where the communication was terrible and they took long to respond back. I would definitely recommend ordering his services, he won’t disappoint. Can’t wait to see the results of my next purchase.

1 Like

Hola @Parliament,
do you have a different price list for SMM agencies who may subcontract your services for their clients?
Thanks.

Interested, but can u tell us which method beind used here? M/S or mass Dm’ing?

@TechnoBen @Parliament YES, i would like which method is being used here, mostly for the protection of my account.

PMd inquirers :slight_smile:

Thanks again

Thank you very much. Looking forward for more!

Service is still operational.

Please PM me if you have a discounted rate for reselling/whitelabel for my clients and my agency ig page.

Price is quite high especially with our canadian dollar lol!

All DM’s replied.

Service still available.

Service still working well despite all problems on IG lately!