⚡️ Real deal, organic, engaging FOLLOWERS, genuinely interested in your content. Packages from 1000 followers to 50k delivered OVERNIGHT

Please pm me with what methods are used for this growth.

All PMs responded. :wink:

Im interested in this and I would like to know what makes prices so high, what method is used to send followers? Please PM, thanks

1 Like

Do you offer any discounts?

I just bought this service from Parliament.

He delivered as promised. I got 2000 followers even if I paid for only 1000. All of them where real and exactly the right audience for the account.

I can only recommend his services.

Looking forward for more!

Thank you so much, I’m glad I could help.

Not sure I can help you there directly though.

You deserve a review, my friend! Purchased this service from @Parliament and couldn’t be happier with the person I was dealing with and the service. @Parliament was very professional, very transparent, responsive, and very thorough to guide, explain + manage expectations. The service worked great and he even over-delivered. Will definitely be coming back for more!

2 Likes

absolutely agree with this!

Looks like theres no doubt you can deliver, and it is targeted, but can anyone speak towards how their engagement is from the new followers? This of course varies account to account and by content, but there are many times where followers that are not gained more organically engage less.

I would think that because the users who follow you from this are going out of their way to do so (not follow/unfollow or liking, etc) they must actually want to follow and therefore would engage, but its always best to actually see from people who have done it.

If you have a shadowban this is not going to fix it indefinitely, that’s for sure. I don’t think anything can. Engagement is correlative to the gained growth precisely because of what you’re saying (new users coming out of their way and such) but eventual interactions from the new uses is almost entirely subject to the main account using adequate posting intervals, maintaining a coherent editorial line and (last but not leas) keeping up content quality. Clients that keep posting very well thought out content within right timing do see and increase in engagement as well.

In any case, the audience is not subject to a prior “follow” to press him or act as a biasing element towards him following back, so for starters the resulting audience will be more loyal than giveaways (which are here for the prizes) or the follow (“okay, you follow me, I’ll follow you back”).

The downside to this service is that it won’t work on crap accounts.

Agree with you 100%, and very aware of that. Was hoping to hear from others who have used it here just to see if their engagement noticeably risen (unless they chose a package too small, you wont really notice anything there. Very interested in this as its a method I’ve never tried or offered to my clients before.

Perhaps you should just try and see for yourself. :slight_smile:

Can you also do language-specific targeting? German audience for example?

Absolutely, language is not a problem, we’ll just point towards German sources.

I would like to talk with you. I have customers to work with this service. I’m not able to send you a message. I think is the first time here lol

Message sent, just check your inbox.

I used this service and was very impressed. got only 1k but ended up with 1200. Followers were coming from the sources so no bots or fakes involved. People were dming and I have noticed slight increase in engagement not sure if its because of this or I am just out of shadowban which I’ve been in for a while. greta service but pricy will definitely use again!

Could you send me the DM also?
Interested in 50K package x 3.
Thanks.

1 Like

Hi, can you pm me for more details please? i’m interesting.
Thanks