Real M/S providers, not Igramify scammers

@keaddz has already been tagged 5 times on this topic and he was on 30 minutes ago. Still no answer.
I’m willing to hear him too. I would love to know if I forgot to mention something or if I exaggerated a single sentence.

And yes, it has all to do with user levels. Levels are granted to people who contribute to this community. Mostly people who can be trusted for what they have done and what they might share. If we follow what you just said @Micky, it would be better if we stop talking about MPSocial as a community then

My point was that userlevels shouldn’t be blamed for this.

Point was EXACTLY to protect your credibility as a lvl3 user. You put in time an effort. You climbed your way up. Now no need to compare you or other lvl3 users with this guy.

But I guess you got my points wrong!

Anyhow you know you are my brother at the long run :clinking_glasses:

1 Like

I’m not necessairly talking about the userlvl or skill per se. More about the userlvl and marketplace/service privileges (which even closed right now). Wether he offers his offer through PM or marketplace he’s a 'trust’member due to his privileges. He should also act accordingly and in a decent manner as you should expect from someone having a marketplace at least. If the OP would be scammed by an unknown lvl1 through PM then yes i could agree than it’s lesson learned (although i dont approve scamming at all).

The person the OP has a fued with (scam) is more than a userlvl granted person. So no for me and others aswell, this is not lesson learned tbh.

But no worries, i’m cool with you sir. Let’s contribute on the longrun and let the leaders handle this :v:

1 Like

You are new. You will be wiser. And no. Not all lvl3 user you see here is a lvl3 based on skills. It is true that now a days it is only skilled users who will be invited to become lvl3. But has not been like this always earlier in time.

1 Like

I agree
13 char.

1 Like

I hope admin will ask for clarification and if needed take action to protect the community.

@Shoka how did you complete your payment? Judging from the sellers confidence in their response, it sounds like you didn’t use PayPal or Stripe and/or you opted-in agreeing to these terms of service during checkout?

@theotherdave He linked me to Pabbly, and payement was made through Stipe

Honestly, you had it coming.
This was your answer when warned that you needed a higher budget to deliver what you were looking for.

"I mean, someone from Level 2 dmed me saying that he had a better and cheaper M/S service …"

Here’s your original thread, where you were widely warned by myself and others as to why you shouldn’t work with such person:
https://mpsocial.com/t/sites-who-propose-m-s-method/88249/13

I had predicted that he’d take your money and send you fake followers, which you’d complain about after 6 weeks.
The twist is that you got no followers at all and it only took 4 weeks for things to go sour.

8 Likes

I don’t have access to it anymore since it’s in level 2, but still, I don’t get how your post is relevant here.

There is a difference between delivering low quality slaves and not delivering at all. If I remember correctly, he even confronted you with that. It ended up on you saying that he would pay more for his set up and make me pay more, not that he was a fraud

Well, you actually see that coming with easy and details :clap:t2:
Maybe this will be a proof for futures buyer on what need to be behind a M/S service.

1 Like

"Just because someone is Lv2 it doesn’t mean that they can’t lie to you.

There’ll always be someone who’ll say they can do it for cheaper.

I’ll eagerly wait for your thread in 6 weeks complaining how someone took your money and sent you fake followers."

There you have it.
You were warned that you were going to get scammed.
You still wanted to believe a random dude because he said his was “better and cheaper”.

4 Likes

The random dude is level 3 and confronted you about it. Some of them redirected me to another seller, it could have been them too.

You’re a God man. I remember this thread now… Clap Clap for remembering

Fuck them

1 Like

You clearly don’t understand how levels work and that’s fine.
It’s clear that you don’t see where you made the wrong choice, which is fine too.

We tried to help you, you made your decision. At least this can serve as an example to what happens when you believe the DMs with “better and cheaper”

2 Likes

Worst thing in this story is :

" [keaddz] Regular: 28 days ago :

It was I who DM @Shoka BTW :slight_smile:
Regarding the m/s service.

Yes I do offer this service lower than 10$/account. If that’s a scam or not possible than I’m guilty."

1. He had send a DM himself to his next victim. To who did he send the next DM, and to who will he send an other one ? This user shouldn’t be here anymore.
    1. At least, he said he’s guilty ahaha (ironicaly)
6 Likes

@DanielAdmin What is your point of view about some people level 3 and who is scamming people on this forum ? Would be interesting to have the point of view of an admin even if I know you’re for nothing

1 Like

It makes me boil because of how many shady sellers have destroyed the M/S market.

This is why I’ve been trying to warn people, but as we can see here some people just want to believe it a bit too much.

1 Like

Most boiling thing is that no action seems to be taken at all aside from the fact that they have been warned. Forum has become a wild west. You live or you die. Thank god for a handful of helpful supporting souls. In the end we’re not really competition so we shouldnt go lower than the other as far as pricing, we’re collegues targetting our own market.

Props to you for having predicted it :v: @synch

1 Like

This forum in a mess,
There’s no moderators
Admins are almost absents
No frauds control
No monitoring
Everyone hijacking threads to sell/advertise their shitty services or scam people
There’s no shit list
Marketplace is dead

Admins need to step in and take major actions or we can say goodbye to this precious forum.

16 Likes