Real M/S providers, not Igramify scammers

@DanielAdmin it is not possible to have this kind of level 3 person in this forum ! It’s degrading for the community

4 Likes

Let this serve as a warning to everyone. Do not buy things from random people on the internet who make you promises, especially through a private message pitch. But furthermore, do your research before giving away your money.

3 Likes

Not a religious person at all but Amen!

I’ve been advocating for this on level 4 for months now. So far… as we all see there has not been a change in the way things are done.

As “Leaders” with some admin support, we could weed the garden. But, when the garden becomes a jungle, 50% with weeds, and we are only armed with a dollar-store kiddie-size paper scissors there is nothing we can do at this point.

We need admins to step in and either give us the tools to wage the battle or do it themselves. I can easily add @keaddz to a shit thread, but since I cannot ban him or suspend him, I’m just going to waste everyone’s time by having yet another thread.

Just wanted this to be on the record.

18 Likes

@Shoka please send me all the available evidence you have.

@keaddz please send me all the available evidence you have.

I will prepare all the information and make sure there will be an outcome and not just words :robot:

17 Likes