πŸš‘ Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them!

This is the most annoying loop ever. Thank you.

1 Like

Just started the recap service fingers crossed it can help :crossed_fingers:t3:

1 Like

Signed up yesterday! Two accounts need to be unbanned.

1 Like

I have tried this service for 2 months, after this time (all in the second month), 23/30 Accounts were unban from Instagram. Accounts from 1.000 to 40.000 followers.
That’s awesome and perfect, thank you so much for the best service ever!
Just add more accounts and of course will use this service for the long term.

2 Likes

I’m new here and I’m interested in this service. I see it has many positive reviews, which is awesome. It seems like most users were banned for using third party apps or impersonation. Has anyone ever used this service and was able to recover after being disabled because of a copyright issue? Or is a disablement because of copyright a lost cause? I’ve gotten mixed messages.

1 Like

Sometime after this post, I reactivated my recap subscription, and here is the review:
8/16 reactivated, 8 are working for only 2,3 days now. Quite happy with the service :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Great to hear so many people have success with their accounts right now :partying_face:

1 Like

Should I be submitting forms and sending codes even though I have the recap service on ?

1 Like

I don’t see the point in doing that. Our service is directly targeted at customers not having to appeal each day. Kinda defeats the purpose :slight_smile:

If you appeal yourself, and we are unable to submit further appeals because Facebook has temp-blocked your account(s) for whatever reason, the account(s) will be marked as in β€˜Error’ and not further appealed.

1 Like

Thankyou so much recap service my account was unbanned today after 3 days using recap service you guys are legends !! Anyone who hasn’t used the service please go and do so they are dedicated and brilliant ! I’m so happy THANKS SO MUCH !!

1 Like

I wasn’t doing any appeals I left it for the service but thought I’d ask haha ! It’s a great service I recommend everyone to use it !

1 Like

That is the exact reason why we started to offer this service to begin with. You don’t need to worry about the current state of the unban game or any other issues that might show up along the road! Just add your accounts and wait for the notification email from the system.

Our unbanning service has and always will be working at the same quality. It is just Instagram that is shifting and changing from time to time. But our team adapts quick and we coach them regular.

4 Likes

Just renewed my subscription and within 24 hours the first account has already been unbanned. Seems like the unban rates post election period are way up :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Its crazy! Unbans left and right! There was quite a change I belive. Love this! Only takes 2-3 Days right now to unban recently banned accounts.

3 Likes

New (small) Update from today, 05.03.2021:

If your account(s) can not be appealed (Username incorrect, not banned, Appeal system broken), you will now be notified via email (just like for Unbanned accounts) about this. The email includes the account name and the amount that has been refunded to your balance.

While we always have been fully refunding accounts that could not be appealed (given they were subject to charges), this was only visible in the dashboard and Telegram bot.

We have also raised the number of automatic Unban checks to 4x as often - this should cut down on weird situations where the account is already up and running for a while, but you have not received a notification from us.

We are always looking for more things to implement and love to hear your feedback if you have something in mind :slight_smile:

4 Likes

#VictoryOverInstagram

#VictoryOverInstagram

Don’t forget to contact us via the Chat function on the site, to receive the $5 bonus @Linalin8 @mandc

1 Like

Can you support Paypal at checkout? I only have Paypal account, :frowning:

I’m afraid we do not support PayPal on our services anymore and that will stay this way.

If you have a credit or debit card, Stripe would be your easiest option. For local payment options and bank transfer I would recommend Wise (formerly TransferWise).

1 Like