πŸš‘ Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them!

#VictoryOverInstagram

Did anyone here got back account which got banned because of copyrights?

1 Like

That is exactly what I have been asking myself for a very long time.

I have one account that has been reposting content and has been disabled because of breaking ToU to be more precise COPYRIGHTS.

I have been sending many appeals so far but the answer would be always the same, negative!

Update from my side: Recoverd 2/3 accounts which have been banned for automation. The one from having copyright infringement did not unban yet.

1 Like

4 out of 8 accounts unbanned today! Great work guys!

1 Like

Massive unban wave today. About 8 out of 10 accounts unbanned today.

1 Like

Yeah, plenty.

I am glad that our team was able to help you! :partying_face:

Hello! I need help to recover my IG account, disabled for β€œpretending to be someone else” :woman_facepalming:t2:can you guys help me?

Impersonation Bans usually require you to submit your ID via a special form, which we choose not to handle

#VictoryOverInstagram

I totally understand. I’ve already sent them my ID verification and got an email back that my account was disabled by mistake and I should be able to log in and I still can’t do it, after 2 days… So frustrating :weary:

What message do you exactly when trying to log in? f you share the username via PM I can check if it can currently be appealed (i. e. hasn’t been set to the active state internally)

#VictoryOverInstagram

Hello guys,
this is a verified account. It got disabled after many content reports as you can see in the picture.
We appealed and sent the selfie+code
after 7-10 days Instagram replied with their final decision.
Is it over?
or can we try the service and keep appealing?

Can you help at these case? @HenryCooper

I think this has been mentioned here before: Accounts in this state are not disabled, and if it were to get disabled now (someone asked if they should do that), getting it reactivated would put you right back where you are now.

TL;DR: No.

2 Likes

Thank you very much

1 Like

Yes, we should be able to help in this case.

1 Like

had a similar issue about a week ago, I got a notification someone was trying to access the account and then got logged out and got this, was able to appeal and get it back, but today it’s back.
What’s the best fix for this?

also can I pay for the subscription using paypal ff