🚑 Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them!

Great to hear :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

I just got my account back, im the one with 16 days, thank you so much!!!
To everybody out there, this thing really works, definitely worth the 20 usd.
please forward my thanks to all your team members, they must know they make some people very very happy

1 Like

Screenshot 2021-04-03 210753
this undersigned dude right here got unbanned and was not an April fools joke
believe me, I opened a champaign bottle
… did I said before that there’s life after IG death?
Love the work you do guys! Keep it up!

2 Likes

Hi Henry,

You have unlocked my account orita.0000, but it is asking me fo phone number sms. I do not have access to that phone anymore. How can I get access to my account. Pls recommend. Thanks

Without the phone number, you won’t be able to access the account.

#VictoryOverInstagram

What does this actually mean? I received this for three of my accounts. I tried to login to one of the accounts just to see what error message I would get and Instagram suddenly says the account name doesn’t exist. Otherwise, it would say that my account got disabled for violating their terms. Since it was disabled a while back, it would have been impossible for me/someone to log into the account in the meantime and manually delete an account (I believe this is the only way that accounts get deleted). Or does this mean that Instagram sometimes decides to just delete older disabled accounts (mine was disabled in October)?

lol.

@ddizzle

Why and how your account vanished only the IG team can answer. But accounts CAN get deleted by IG, though thus far this was always announced when you logged into the app. Maybe they are testing deleting disabled accounts, only time will tell.

Let me ask a general question then: Has anyone else experienced that a disabled account just got deleted by Instagram?

This is horrible as it’s literally the worst-case outcome.

Getting extremely discouraged. I’ve been using your service since January for 1 account and NOTHING. Feels like I’m just throwing away money at this point.

Can I get a real answer? Should I keep waiting and paying or is my account hopeless? I appreciate the honesty.

I’ve been using this service since mid January. I’ve added 12 accounts, with 3 unbanned so far. That’s 25%, which I think is about right if you continually appealed yourself. Going on that, you have a one in 4 chance of getting your account back.

You’re not throwing money away. This is not a magic bullet. You’re paying someone a very small amount to do an appeal each day for you. Yes you could do it yourself but how much is your time worth?

1 Like

Can someone explain to me how do they perform an appeal? Are they doing it via official Instagram channels?

I got 12/39 accounts un-banned. 27 accounts are still running. I have been using this service for 20 days.

1 Like

Not sure who should give you that answer… Most accounts are not hopeless - each appeal carries it’s own chance. That chance can be higher or lower depending on the circumstances of your ban.

If you don’t want to spend money, appealing yourself is always an option. Or simply giving it a break and come back later :slight_smile:

@digitalm
Correct, Recap uses the official forms as intended by Facebook/IG

Got one account that was disabled 2 years ago minimum :smiley: :smile_cat:

waiting for 2 more important account. great job!

2 Likes

#VictoryOverInstagram

Sent :partying_face:

I have to say that I’m very impressed with the service,

damn, I got back another 2 accounts (both I didn’t get notification).

That’s crazy.

This can sometimes take a bit - we currently have a lot of accounts and most are checked manually once they are due for another appeal. Either way, you should receive one in the 24hr time-span of the appeals :slight_smile:

I started the service today. Let’s see if this service can unban my old account (was banned DEC 19) or my new account (was banned DEC 20).

I’m excited and hopefully I don’t have to wait a year but I’m fine with a few months of course.

1 Like