๐Ÿš‘ Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them!

'Still keeping hope alive๐Ÿ‘Œ

Hi everyoneโ€ฆ itโ€™s been 2 weeks since I started using this service and none of my two accounts got unbanned as of now. Iโ€™m getting very anxious :frowning_face_with_open_mouth:

1 Like

same here bro, exactly 2 weeks as of tomorrow

Iโ€™m getting very anxious and frustrated. IG disabled my account almost 5 months ago because I sent as a joke a private pic to my โ€œclose friendsโ€ list. On the other hand Donald Trump spent 4 years of his presidency lying to the American people and the world, and his social media accounts did not get banned until the Jan 6th incidents in DC. This is big time BullS**t!!

1 Like

for real dude, fuxked up for real

Recap has been moved to a new server. Due to the updated DNS, you might land on the old version until your DNS server of choice has received the updated information. You can tell by the empty page and the message that is displayed :sweat_smile:

DNS propagation can take up to 48hrs but usually takes less than 12hrs.

For all others, service will resume normally. If you have any issues or find a bug, let us know!

Are you able to restore copyright bans?

Please see the discussions above. By default, every ban can be restored - even if itโ€™s by sheer luck and enough endurance. Hough,m some bans are more โ€˜finalโ€™ than others.

Im trying to register but i really canโ€™t get the email verification
It just wont send it

Thanks for the heads-up, already fixed :slight_smile:

Thanks, no paypal payment?
Also how many days does WISE payment takes?

We do not offer PayPal and never will on any of our services.

Wise really depends on what your source method is and if your account is already verified with them.
Best case a few minutes, worst case 1-3 days (local bank transfer, non-SEPA without a verified account)

Okay, what does it means if im trying to add an account and it says:
@username is already in the list. ?

That someone else added the account?

Correct, someone else has added this account to their Recap account (active/inactive). If you drop support a message, they will be able to remove it if itโ€™s not actively running

Thanks! will do so.

Why is it not mass spamming appeals? its been few hours and only 1 appeal was sent

As explained in the OP and in detail on our website: we submit one appeal per 24hrs.
Spamming simply will get your account temporarily locked from further appeals.

The account safety is our number one priority, as access to the appeal system is crucial for recovering an account.

1 Like

Good day,
I am just trying to understand how recap works.
So far, it is day 13 with 14 appeals sent.
Since you arenโ€™t logged to my instagram account, how does the appeal you send tell Instagram support that it is for my account?
Really curiousโ€ฆ

Appeals can be sent in by anyone for any account (besides some special cases) using the official forms, such as:

https://help.instagram.com/contact/1652567838289083

https://www.facebook.com/help/instagram/contact/606967319425038

1 Like

Hello everyone!! Just a quick updateโ€ฆ Iโ€™m at day 27 using the service with two accounts and 0 unbans. Is there anyone in here who recently got unbanned?

1 Like