🚑 Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them!

awesome just got 2 back, 3 weeks in…seems like this service works

Just got 4 accounts unbanned
Capture

1 Like

nice broooooooo

Hi can you please help me, mine always get reply like this. It is still have a chance if i register to recap? Thanks before…

That doesn’t like a response to the normal Appeal forms - I assume this messages is triggered automatically or you are filling another form?

If your account is disabled for copyright issues, it might be a while before you get it back. Once you have it back, further issues (even old posts) can get your account directly banned again.

You would need to remove all offending content as soon as possible

#VictoryOverInstagram

Recaps service working even after this error?

I will try your service ! #VictoryOverInstagram

While we see that IG is having once again issues with their forms, appeals can currently still be made ( granted, it takes a few more tries than usual)

If we see any change in that and we can not submit appeals anymore, we will do what we always do when the forms have a breakdown: Suspend billing and resume once things are back to working again :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ve been successful in appealing my own deactivated accounts but recently I’m also getting “The short-link URL you provided is not a User. Please provide a valid User”. It’s frustrating because I can’t even submit the form. I’ve yet to figure out a way around it, unfortunately. I’d love to hear of anyone else knows what going on?

#VictoryOverInstagram

@nd4spd27
We have just published an update on our blog:
https://blog.recap.services/its-that-time-again-we-cannot-find-any-record-of-the-user-id-that-you-entered/

4 Likes

Read it, thanks!

Instagram self-service appeal option is working again without any “User Not Found” error!!
Btw, I’m at day 41 with Recap, with 2 accounts and 0 unbans so far. I cannot wait to have both accounts unbanned :pray:t3:

1 Like

Has anyone here gotten their account “successfully unbanned” only to see that your actual account was deleted and no longer exists? I had two accounts that got unbanned two weeks ago (two days apart from each other) and both of these accounts I only had the chance to log in to today for the first time to find out that my actual accounts are GONE. Someone else is using my name, one a brand new one, the other an older one that must have taken over my username. It’s a very weird coincidence that both of these accounts are gone. I have had other accounts unbanned in the past and that was never a problem. Is there a specific time period where you have to log back in to “claim back” your original username? If so, two weeks seems quite short to me.

Am I the only one who has experienced this problem?

We have not heard so from other customers/people via the Live Chat.
Were those banned while being in your control, aka do you know you caused the ban?

Yes, like all my other accounts they were banned because I used them through MP (minimal interactions, only posting & liking, no F/UF or DMs etc.). They were definitely not banned because of copyright issues. This was in October last year and they both got unbanned two weeks ago. I only tried to log into them now, so something must have happened within those two weeks.

I received this notification regarding an account that was recently removed. I thought it was interesting as I have not seen it before & it also used the words “Deleted” instead of deactivated. They even state this account is not able to be recovered. Has anyone else come across this?

1 Like

When did Instagram disabled your account?

you had any copyright violations on this account?