๐Ÿš‘ Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them!

Good afternoon

How many appeals do they make per month? Where can I follow up on the work they do?

On average they make one appeal per day (30 per month). Worst case, IF we need to slow down to not hurt your account, up to one appeal every 3 days, which is not required in almost all of the cases. But that only happens if there are possible risks of getting your account locked for appealing.

You donโ€™t need to, we take care of that for you. No need to check in with a VA every day to make sure they execute their work. This is why we provide this service. Itโ€™s set and forget

All the work is executed by real local employees. None of this VA stuff :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is there any logs panel which I can at least see the actions done?
Something like โ€œVA submitted a formโ€ and then โ€œVA sent email back with pictureโ€ or something?

1 Like

Well, the thing is, those are not VAs. So I am putting myself in the line to guarantee that the promised service is executed. Those are real hired local employees in one of our offices (in this case Bangkok).

We decided not to provide such โ€œlogsโ€ since they can easily be faked so they prove nothing. Itโ€™s like asking a proxy provider to prove that their dedicated proxies are what they promise. Hope that makes sense to you.

You can see the avg amount of appeals per day tho in your โ€œappeals sentโ€ column. For example, if our appeal channels are broken (for example if Instagram introduced a bug in the forms and backend), we freeze the billing process and refund the subscription time once their backend works as intended again.

If there is problems with the appeal process or you got any other questions (that you might not want to ask in public) you can also contact our live support chat staff :slight_smile:

That was actually meant as a protection for people topping up 5$ and wondering why nothing works :sweat_smile:

You should now be able to top up the missing 10$ and get your subscription - plus the bonus :slight_smile:

1 Like

#VictoryOverInstagram

1 Like

Donโ€™t forget to send the screenshot to the live support staff :slight_smile:

Thanks, I will try your service ! #VictoryOverInstagram

1 Like

Our unbanning team will do their best to get your account back :slight_smile:

Donโ€™t forget to send the live chat support team the screenshot to receive an extra 5$ for the top-up.

Long time no see @HenryCooper!
will definitely going to test it out, your start was amazing last time :slight_smile:
#VictoryOverInstagram

@HenryCooper does this apply to just 24 Hour Review or even Account Disabled for violating our terms message?

@Adi_Ankonina thanks for the welcome :slight_smile: Hope your business is doing well! We still recommend some of your youtube videos to our customers for getting started with Jarvee.

@xstaC This service only caters to banned accounts for the moment.

2 Likes

โ€œUnder reviewโ€ accounts canโ€™t be appealed until IG has reviewed (and banned them), once that is done they can be appealed - regardless of the ban reason.

Edit:
@HenryCooper was faster :roll_eyes:

1 Like

I will try your service ! #VictoryOverInstagram

Thanks, I will try your service ! #VictoryOverInstagram

1 Like

THANKS i will give atry for sure :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

#VictoryOverInstagram Iโ€™ll give it a shot!

1 Like

#VictoryOverInstagram

1 Like

Thank you for your confidence in our service. Donโ€™t forget to visit the live chat staff to get your top-up bonus. If you guys have any issues or questions about the service, please let me know, also via PM :slight_smile: .

I wish the best luck for getting your accounts unbanned! :v:t2:

Are you able to unban Youtube accounts? If thatโ€™s so please Pm me! :slight_smile: