🚑 Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them!

Are the appeals send out every 24 Hours?
or in which timeframe do you send out Appeals?
@HenryCooper
@schoko

That depends on the account. Initially, we are trying to finish cycles first (1-3 days) to see how the account behaves. Depending on the outcome adjust the frequency up or down. It’s more a safe approach since we do not want to hurt anyone’s accounts.

3 Likes

Anyone know how long I have to wait to not get spam blocked?

1 Like

It’s not a fixed limit and thus not a fixed time-frame. Check back in a week or so.

1 Like

Whats the longest time frame an account can be recovered after disable? In the amount of years after disabled etc?

I think someone mentioned they recovered it around 6 months afterwards

There is no such time limit currently

1 Like

Has anybody used this service recently (November 2021)?

I started a week ago but according to their website they have submitted no appeals.

Are they active?

Make sure you actually have started the account, not just added it to your list.

If you think there is an issue, best to contact the on-site support :blush:

CORRECT - I did not understand the panel area and failed to click START after putting in the usernames. 100% my own fault.

1 Like

Hi, can you update the unban accounts in the last 2 weeks? Planning to use the service again.
Thank you

2 Likes

yes please update

Running recap.services on one account that’s been banned for the fourth time this year for making naughty comments:

4 days, 5 appeals sent, still banned

I have been running 8 accounts for over 2 months now, still nothing unbanned… Frustrating. Is this normal or should I keep running them?

1 Like

I’m not convinced this approach is the best, as I’m reading that a lot of people lately are getting there accounts back after waiting a few weeks before attempting to submit a new appeal. Won’t submitting 1 appeal a day cause the account to be marked as spam?

Something happened with FB/IG support. It could have been the outage. I think support is beyond slow across the boards which could lead to delays. I’m sure the service is doing what it does, but response times are just so slow right now.

Looking to have an account recovered, PM me if you have the skills

In the last four weeks, we had 121 confirmed unbans, so a regular month, I would say. Nine of those were long-running (30+ days) accounts, while most ran for less than three days.

1 Like

Exactly, this method is old and outdated, you risk getting blocked from sending appeals if you continue sending it everyday. I don’t recommend using any appeal bots, just do it manually, I got a few accounts back after I stopped appealing daily…

Tbh I think instagram gives people bans with a sort of timer, only if you appeal after x amount of time it’ll be recovered, that time depends on the type of ban, and how many times you’ve been banned. I’ve heard of many people getting their accounts back exactly 2 months after being banned, and it has happened to me too… So it’s really pointless IMO submitting appeals on a daily basis, you just risk getting spam blocked from the forms.

2 Likes

We regularly appeal accounts in the thousands per day and have done so since December 2019. So I’m confident to say: That is false.
We have not encountered a single account, that became temporarily blocked while in our care.

2 Likes

Was pretty excited to hear that some people get unbanned after 3-4 days which was made by the team earlier in this thread I think which is what made me want to try it. But since support is not allowed to share any stats and give any expectations after I contacted them…

I’ve seen several people asking if this still works. I would honestly like to see more feedback from other customers who had success or failure and how it is going. Maybe some incentive from the team for customers to share results would be a good idea?

In the meantime, I thought I would start by sharing my own experience.

2 accounts running.

• 1 - 13 days - 14 appeals submitted.
  • 2 - 10 days - 11 appeals submitted.
  • Both not unbanned yet.

I’ll update this on the thread as the time goes, would love to see a positive result but also curious for how long this will take as seen some people didn’t see results after 6 months. Cheers.

2 Likes