🚑 Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them!

In my case Recap has unbanned for me 15 accounts between January 2021 and August 2021. It was working really great and in most cases it took 2-3 weeks to get an account back (or 2-3 months in very rare situations).

After August 2021 Recap system stopped working for me and I didn’t have any acc recover after that. My subscription expires in two weeks and this time I won’t renew the service. I will be monitoring this thread for any news though.

2 Likes

Recap has unbanbed 45 accounts for me but something has gone wrong since August,2021. I stopped the service on Sep,2021. I still monitor this thread to use the service again. It worked really well before.

2 Likes

just signed up! i just signed up for instagram and it was immediately banned… i need the handle for my business. hope this works!

so my first Recap subscription renewal is due tomorrow and it is time for another update.

3 accounts running:

• 1 - 26 days - 27 appeals - still banned
  • 2 - 16 days - 15 appeals - still banned
  • 3 - 29 days - 30 appeals - still banned

Honestly, it’s not looking hot but I’ll renew and see maybe it will come through…

2 Likes

just signed up let’s see how this goes.

I used your service before for my same account.
I need it now so i’ve just signed up again because I’ve forgot which email I used. I’ve added bought a subscripton but its saying

Duplicate account

@**** is already in the list.

Can you help me please.

Many years ago someone hacked my accounts, changed the emails and since then i can’t get access to them. Is it something you can help with?

Thanks

I just signed up today. I hope Recap can help me. My account was blocked from one day to the other. I haven’t received any warning, email from Instagram about any violation of the rules. I have lost all my photos and contacts. I am really sad about this situation and I have no clue about what happened. I hope you guys can help me. :pray: :disappointed_relieved:

I just signed up too #VictoryOverInstagram!

Hi,
I signed up last saturday and I would like to chat with support to know the status of my Instagram account and if it could be unbanned or if it is permanently deleted. Unfortunately each time I try the chat is offline. Could you give the hours of availabily of the chat please? Many thanks

I GOT MY ACCOUNT BACK! But NOT using Recap or any automation service, I got it back by manually sending appeal forms myself. I used this Recap service for a month and had no success or any indication that appeals were even being sent on my behalf. So I went back to sending in appeals manually, and about a month later, I finally got my account back!
Using this form: …help.instagram.com/contact/606967319425038

3 Likes

To me that sounds simply you needed more appeals/time, which you put in :relaxed:
Congrats on getting it back!

1 Like

Dear schoko,
I used the service “recap” but nothing progressed and there is no transparency or proper support channel to directly communicate and guide.

sorry to say that I think it is just a scam but with a digital polite style.

I hope you can improve in these areas.

4 Likes

I agree 100% . They provide no transparency, no proof that they sent any appeal, no proof that anyone’s account is actually getting Unbanned. Scam is right!

3 Likes

When you filled out that appeal form, did it then send an email asking you to send the code written on paper?

Although I get no response when sending in the code, I wasn’t getting any emails from filling out the form a week ago

There is no email asking to send a code. Simply fill out the form with correct contact information, don’t admit guilt when filling out your defense, and hit submit… it took roughly 6-8 hours from that time until I received an email saying the account was unbanned.

How often did you write to them? And at which Pace?

every time i try to submit i get this " We cannot review the decision to deactivate your account
The number of reviewers currently available is reduced due to the Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, so we cannot review this decision at this time."

So? Do you actually want your account back? Keep trying. Took me over four months.

Can you share stats like these after January 10th, 2022? It seems like its almost impossible to get unbanned since then