🚑 Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them!

I still love you because you are either from Melbourne or Sydney. I lived a few years in Melbourne!

Seriously though - I should of been more light in my response. You are a homie.

Getting accounts back is a super tough. Their service is submitting forms which will work, but I’m sure for some accounts may not work. They make it cheap because you just don’t know. If you need to desperately get an account back I can link you up with my friend who uses a rep, but like he said, it’s expensive.

Forgive me for coming at you, Bruce.

2 Likes

I hope it cleared up at least a few things for you.

Most of our customers come from google searches and our blog. Since we do not give our customers an incentive to write reviews (like giving them % off or credits), I guess people that get unbanned just leave and are never seen again on our platform until they get banned again.

That makes sense, to be honest, some unbans take months, some years. And from a customer perspective - until an unban occurs - it’s perceived as we are not doing our job.

If you have any recommendations about how to improve service transparency without confusing the customer, by unleashing this mess of an appeal ticket system unfiltered into their eyes, I am all ears. Our team works hard and if I can improve the perception of their work, I will do my best to do so.

Either way, feedback is always welcome in any form or direction. And I take your concerns seriously.

@BruceSilduk if you want, you can PM me the name of the accounts so I can take a look if there is something odd going on. But considering there are multiple accounts it’s unlikely that something “odd” is going on affecting all of them.

@mrsmith besides the mess Instagram is, all that paper wasted for taking selfies, makes me cry inside. We buy kilograms of paper every week, just to serve their flawed system.

Do you mean the live chat is offline or you are literally not getting a response? If you are not getting a response, please PM me your E-Mail and I will take look what is going on.

1 Like

Hey Henry u tell me to pm u and send u my E-mail to u and Don’t want to complain l Just wanna to ask u some question

Edit by @schoko:
Removed email

Let’s me tell u something l think Instagram banned m’y account because l did massfollow After they send me message that they think l’m robot that l must put m’y password l refuse to do IT so since that Day l Don’t have any accès to m’y account now m’y Instagram changed to Instagram user Can IT be possible to get IT back?

Sure just drop me a PM, I will try to answer it.

If you PM me the username I can take a guess. But I will still only be a guess :face_with_head_bandage:

I’m already customer of recap service l’m through the process …but Henry if u have other option or solution to get IT

is the service still up? Looks like a big wave hitted the enviroment. i just used the service the first time. Do you have a percentage of unbanned accounts. Looking forward to get my accounts back.

The service is up for almost 3 years now. Do you have a specific question?

I Don’t get any answer

Did you create a ticket and/or visit the live chat? PM me your E-Mail so I can take a look.

Edit by @schoko - Removed email address

since la Don’t get any Reply from u

I’ll have a few questions about some accounts I have in your system, let me know where it’s best to ask them.

But more importantly, I wanted to throw a suggestion for this: erasable pens, same “FULL NAME,” same "USERNAME, different code.

If you use erasable pens, you can keep 2 things constant on one sheet for one account and only change the code.

This saves SO MUCH PAPER.

As bothered as I am a few of my accounts got banned, I am so RELIEVED I discovered that neat trick some time back to save LOADS of paper from this grueling process.

I was on m’y Instagram watching pictures and Saw a message from Instagram that they think l’m a bot That l must confrim m’y password but l refuse to put IT twice since from That Day till box no more accès to m’y ig account? But m’y process is still going on with récap service 18 days 19 appeals is IT recoverable ? Or nott ?

Just renew the subscription and continue running around 50 accounts after 120 days not success with recap.services
Hope it will work :heart:

1 Like

hey can you message me on here I need some tips on eastiest ways to get my account reactivated

Hi, I have a few accounts stuck in at the verfication process for over a week now - “We’ll review your info and if we can confirm it, you’ll be able to request a review in the Help Center within approximately 24 hours.”

I was wondering if the recovery process can be started?

Same thing it was showing that messages for a month and now it says my account was deleted

It was showing that message on mines as well and now the 30 days are up it’s showing the decision can’t be reverse.

Could I have someone look at my account please to see how my process is getting on as I am I am unable to get into chat. I am unsure on how to send PMS? My instagram account has been disabled from Sep 21 & having absolutely no luck getting it back. I have been using this app for 3 weeks so far.

Is this something new? @HenryCooper the decision being irreversible after 30 days thing?

1 Like