๐Ÿš‘ Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them!

Thatโ€™s what I would like to know

That message is not new, but not many accounts get hit with it. IIRC, you can still submit appeals, though they might always get rejected internally.

Not new as @schoko mentioned - it comes up usually when you get a captcha and donโ€™t verify within the provided 30-day period.

Ahh okay thanks for clarifying.

I appreciate the clarity. I have a banned account (grew to 380k) on this service and Iโ€™m hoping to get it back.

Has anyone gotten unbanned recently?

Hello,
You got any unbanned accounts yet?

Nope, after 16 days, just keep running >75 accounts day by day.
4 months ago, I have run 120 days with 50 accounts and no unban too.
Does anyone have a successful unban around last month?

Why is IT hard to get unbanned ??

Hey sorry for disstrubing u l Saw your videoโ€™s on YouTube l wanted to Ask u some question but in private not in public because the scammers are too much on this platform

Dang. Thatโ€™s not reassuring โ€ฆ

You think you can help me get my account back?

Iโ€™m not getting emails back from them with this response Your account has been disabled for not following the Instagram Community Guidelines and we wonโ€™t be able to reactivate it. Does it mean iโ€™m banned for good?

Is it still possible that I can get my account back?

Update: Instagram had some issues with certain regions within the last 7 days (depending on which region you are using for appealing). It is unclear if itโ€™s a ticket system, email, or โ€œconnectionโ€ issue within their microservices. While we kept spawning tickets, submission was delayed. That means results within those last 7 days might be heavily delayed. In case you are removing your account from the appeal system, please wait 7 days before doing appeals yourself, to avoid any possible hiccups. :heart:

2 Likes

Update: The Meta (FB/IG) backend seems to have some errors and struggles again today. Unclear how far those issues reach, but there is a clear sign of issues. We will keep you updated on the status. Normally this lasts only 1-7 days. Like the last few times this happened, if this lasts much longer, we will add extra funds to your balance.

2 Likes

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Update: The appeal process turned partially back to normal. Expect some hiccups, but we are back in operational mode (depending on the region). :partying_face:

1 Like

giveway

Giveaway: We are giving away 3x subscriptions which will last for 5 months. PM me with your Instagram account name and what it got banned for so we can assess if you have a chance to get it back within five months. We will pick three winners, based on the success chance. The subscription will only be valid for one account.

PMโ€™d you to 2 weeks ago @HenryCooper, waiting for a response.