🚑 Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them!

That topic is as old as this service, and yet nothing is being kept ‘secret’ beside the identity of our staff. I can send you all the papers for your account, but even that proves nothing.

@Macca we are currently experimenting with using original ID cards and passports. But even with being in contact with Meta, their claims of acknowledging, and resolving the “issue” within 30 days is just an evasion tactic so far.

1 Like

Can I get my money back because I paid three dollars and the account didn’t work? I didn’t know that the minimum is $20?

Can I get my money back because I paid three dollars and the account didn’t work? I didn’t know that the minimum is $20?
Can u help me please

You can find our pricing in the OP and on our website :see_no_evil:
Best to contact support regarding refund requests, as I do not know your account email.

I have contacted support but they are not responding can you help me this is my email

[email removed]

1 Like

I emailed support a week ago. No response. Bruh …. Y’all really want people to invest in this service but the support is trash and the service is obviously not working for anyone after months of appeals being submitted.

How does that make sense? (@schoko and @HenryCooper wont reply to any of our messages for another 14 days, I’ll put money on it)

Literally still waiting for Henry to reply to a PM from May 8th …… that’s over 3 months!

Guess you lost :slight_smile:
Please provide your Ticket number via PM - I see no open Chat/Tickets that would correlate to you. I even checked personally after your message of ‘opening one’ prior and saw nothing new. Generally, the MPSocial Marketplace is not a support platform. So you DMing someone here has nothing to do with anything.

Besides that, you are always welcome to drop us a mail:
contact@recap.services or via support@recap.services
The latter should spawn a ticket for you, while the other one is read by me most of the time.
Heck, if you are really determined, you could also raise a ticket via https://ticket.socialgrowth.app/

@I.cd received his refund while making a post here as far as I can see :slight_smile:

We are ready to get my money back, thank you

Someone replied to my support ticket an hour ago :man_shrugging:t4:

Should I be seeing an increase in count for the “appeal submitted” for each day that passes? It is day 2 and the count is still at 1.

Is this Service still available?
What happens when the forms say something like “invalid User ID” but the Username is still taken?

I was trying to login on your site but not able to get to the login screen. Are you guys still up and running?

I just checked, and login/sign-up works as expected.
Make sure you allow JS on the site and don’t block external requests.

If that doesn’t help, best to raise a ticket via the Live Chat, don’t forget to include information such as OS/Browser/Screenshots

How does this service work for accounts with 30 days to recover that require a captcha/phone verification/photo upload on the spot?

1 Like

Hello if you want unban lmk me on IG

Looking to use your service.

does this service still work and is able to recover accounts? I had 2 locked after selfie+code and need to figure out if its worth putting money into it. Spent 50$~ for several months in the past on several accounts and never got any unbanned. Wondering if its worth trying

Kind of in the same boat.

@schoko Any news on the service? What are the unban rates nowadays?

@Henrycooper Do you have any news on the service? Is it working? What are the unban rates nowadays?

spent loads of money on it and not any account was saved