🚑 Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them!

PMs @Schoko @HenryCooper 12 days ago, waiting for a response too!

1 Like

What does “my own method” consist of? If you don’t mind sharing.

@Gaevintt Hey :wave:t4: did @HenryCooper ever reply to you? I’m waiting 27 days for a reply from him …. :weary:

Maybe I should message @schoko ?

1 Like

Send a message to @schoko @HenryCooper, even on LiveChat on recap.services, and no response for 24 days.

Idk why they didn’t reply, I just want to receive some advice for my accounts (80 accounts on 150 days and no any result). Henry said he will extend 1-2 months for my subscription and re-try to see how it will work.
But after that, he didn’t extend and no reply to any message.

That’s not good :flushed:

Waiting since April 27th to get a reply to my inquiry. If I had known that Recap customer service took 30+ days (and counting) to reply, I would’ve just went with a different service or submitted appeals myself.

With no response in over a month, I’m forced to assume that this service is simply a cash grab and appeals are not actually being submitted.

@schoko @HenryCooper

The only open request I see is from less than 24hrs ago. If you submitted a ticket, pleae check for our response there or it might have been flagged as spam by Tawk.to

If you wrote via email, we would need your email to check that.

Reading that again: If you submitted a request via PM, better try via the official channel’s on our site.

@Gaevintt we went over your situation multiple times, both Henry and I assigned you free months in the past, to see if things work out better for you. We simply can’t “check what’s happening to your accounts”, as that’s only something a Meta employee could do from the inside.

I’ll submit the support ticket again

Is IT possible to get IT back if they said IT is inreverssble or whatever ?

Is this service still working?

I am not sure. It looks like the technique they are using to unban accounts doesn’t work now.

That would mean the ‘method’ of submitting the form (Instagram Help Center) suggested by IG is not working :thinking:

In my opinion, I think so, or it’s working but the percent that IG response our email / unban accounts is very very slow. All of my friends gave up on this method. It used to work fine but now it doesn’t work.

There is literally no alternative for recovering banned accounts? Tbh this is the most cost-effective way to do so, or am I missing something?

1 Like

That is correct, this is the ‘official way’.
Not even a media partner would be able to recover any random account, you would need to provide them with details on your specific ban case, they have to check back with Meta, before anything can proceed (and they can collect your $2000 - $10000)

If IT so IT so no more recoverable?

Been running this service for 3 months so far for a travel account that had 400k followers, owned by me only since 2018, and it hasn’t been unbanned yet.

Not looking good. The account was banned for copyright infringement (I’m assuming not correctly tagging music used in reels).

1 Like

Agree, just cancelled the subscription. I was used the service for more than 40 accounts for 2-3 months but no account is unbanned. Almost accounts are disabled without reason.

I had great success with this service last year but definitely feel like it’s less effective not, probably because of something on Instagram’s side.

@schoko are you seeing many accounts unbanned that you know haven’t had any manual appeals sent?

We’re basically paying for a service that gives us no proof that it works …. All the positive results have to be kept secret for whatever reason. SMH

1 Like