πŸš‘ Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them!

Used to love this service! But right now (probably because of the election my Reactivation Center looks like this) I am 45 days in.
Sorry the Screenshot cut off. Its [Days running | Appeals submitted | Charges]

Hello is possible to recover accounts banned 1y-2y ago? @HenryCooper

1 Like

No you dont, been trying to save 10 of my accounts for a mo, no succes, I sent 1 time documents and I got them back.
Looks like you dont do shit actually and wasting money

1 Like

Yes. The longer they are banned the easier they are to recover.

If you appeal to yourself or use our service, the outcome will be the same. Assuming you do the appeals in the correct way and don’t get your account appeal-locked. So if those accounts are worth something, don’t give up!

We use the same appeal techniques as instructed in our blog post. One month during election chaos does not seem like an adequate time to make any assumptions. Recently it took up to four weeks to get a verdict from Instagram, now it is down to almost two weeks OR they do not respond but reject and reactivate without responding in some cases. Which documents did you supply? We β€œonly” use public accessible forms, so you do not need to provide us your or your client’s confidential information!

If you do some deeper research on MPSocial you will see that it took some people up to 8 months to unban their own accounts, sending their own selfies and using their own emails. If you want me to take a look at your case, please PM me your username on our platform.

2 Likes

Update 17.11.2020

Even tho the election is still causing chaos, response times from Instagram already improved. Overall improvement in the response time, but it did not reach pre-election times sadly.

1 Like

Wanted to provide some feedback on my experience so far. I have to admit that I have grown very skeptical of the service lately because I first signed up almost 50 days ago with 30 accounts running and zero success. However, I was happy to see that yesterday 4 accounts were successfully recovered. Hopefully, more will get recovered soon.

2 Likes

Do you offer a similar service for twitter?

1 Like

Not via our Website currently - but since we operate manually, we might be able to take care of it :slight_smile:
Just drop us a message in the Live Chat and the folks should reply back in the morning.

1 Like

Great to hear that we were able to help you. It’s just a game of patience. But that is exactly the reason why we offer this service, so people can just add their accounts and forget it until they get a happy email from us :slight_smile:

Hi, I just signed up for an account today but am not getting any email to confirm my email.

1 Like

If you are using Hotmail, that is an issue with Sendgrind email bouncing there because of the IP spam score and we are looking into it.

Either hit us up in the Live Chat or simply don’t use Hotmail/Outlook for the time being :slight_smile:

2 Likes

not using hotmail. Will try live chat again. Thanks

1 Like

Just got my first account unbanned out of the 11 that I have running with your service. Took 29 days. Will be posting an indepth review soon.

2 Likes

Congrats on the unban. Did the remaining accounts get banned for the same reason?

10 accounts got probably banned due to automation in a ban wave just over a month ago. 1 account is banned due to copyright claims, which seems like quite a hard ban to overturn. I guess patience is the name of the game here to get your accounts back.

Hello, when is the account reactivated

1. Do you send new login information with the recovery (or it stays the same as it was before)?
  2. If you send the new login information, where is it sent?

Also, a question that is a bit outside of this field.
How do I recover access to my Instagram account if I have the OG email, but someone has changed it to his own?

Thank you in advance!
PS: I’m going to test your recovery service based on @Zyzz review. As it seems very promising!

Best regards,
Filipo

1 Like

All the login information stays the same, we do not ask you for any passwords.

That would be the β€œhacked account” route. Which can be tricky. If it is a really valuable account, the best bet would be to go with someone that has media partner access.

Most of the people do not give reviews once they get accounts unbanned, mainly because they just come via google search and not MPSocial.

Dont forget:

1 Like

Thank you @HenryCooper and Recap service!
got my CBD accounts back with your help :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I has 2FA on before it was disabled, would that affect using this service.

Should be no issue. If we have issues unbanning your accounts, you will receive a refund anyway :slight_smile:

If you want to be 100% sure, ask our staff in the live chat first.

1 Like