🚑 Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them!

Accounts can be normally appealed after the appeal process has been completed.
You can double-check this by filling out the form, if you get a short-link/URL not found error you will have to wait.

1 Like

service is submitting the requests as supposed to be - but saidly 0 out of the accounts i plugged in got reenabled by IG.

Let us know when the rate of submissions to recovered is rasing ( hopefully after election…) cause right now it doesn’t make a lot of sense to submit requests :smiley:

1 Like

Unfortunately I’m seeing the same results. None of my accounts were reenabled by IG.

2 Likes

My experience so far

10 accounts hooked up to this for the last 29 days (so supposedly 29 appeals submitted for each one, and 290 total between all 10).

0 accounts reactivated yet.

I’m not here to hate on this thread I just thought I’d share my experience.

We’ve been told that the rate is low at the moment but this seems like nothing is going through full stop.

2 Likes

There are people on this very same forum who got their accounts back of appealing day in and day out for many months and even over a year, you always need to see the grand-scheme,
You could add 1.000 accounts and not see a single Unban or you add one and it’s unbanned within 20 minutes.

Just seeing that responses usually took around 7-48hrs, and now take 24+ and sometimes even weeks show that IG is at a capacity they can’t handle anymore. This also leads to underpaid, low-enthusiastic workers sweating away and saving time on each appeal request you send in.

Always ask yourself: Did I appeal those accounts before? If so: Why are they still banned?
If you did everything correctly, the answer is: Because IG doesn’t want to.

Here are the last 6 Unbans, all by different customers, all different niches/types of accounts :slight_smile:
The last account was unbanned on Sunday, October 25, 2020, 6:32:15 AM UTC

You are always free to appeal yourself if you don’t believe in delegating this task, though judging by the volume of chats and emails we get things don’t look better on that side at the moment :sweat_smile:

in the End we still don’t make the rules, but only execute what our customers mostly tried before coming to us.

Even if IG operates under ‘normal’ circumstances like they did back in 2018/2019, rates were never great. You could have been pretty sure that if your account is not reactivated after 30-50 consecutive appeals, the chance of getting it back is really small and now doesn’t really depend on some internal timer or higher logic, but simply on who you get as an Agent and what button he presses in the back-end.

1 Like

just to make it clear - it was not negative about your service - it does what it should - sending in request.

But atm it looks like that the “unban” rate is so low, that it is just not worth the money as long as it not an Account on which you are really dedicated on…

Give us an update when the rate is increasing and i will surely come back.

6 Unbans are nice but if the factor of how on how many accounts you are sending requests in - it doesn’t tell us much

2 Likes

Didn’t take it that way, but some things are better cleared up from the start. Many people have the wrong kind of expectations on how IG treats disabled accounts. I need my account back today, I appealed so many times (means: twice) and so on.

I would say the rate dropped to around 4.5-7% (for the accounts we appeal for) depending on how you look at the numbers. Maybe these numbers help someone what to expect - no matter if appealing yourself or tasking someone with it :slight_smile:

We are also experimenting with using the Data Download method (though I’m sure the success rate will drop significantly once that channel is also saturated) - but since we have no data on how IG treats the sent ID’s in the long run it’s not the safest method currently.

• Do they want the same ID for something else later?
  • Will further appeals be blocked until it’s provided?
  • Will they start requiring ID’s for Users like on Facebook?

Will do :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks for the update! if you wants 2 Accounts to test the Data Download method just tell me :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m here to tell you that I have got 2 accounts back from 3 with your service + my friend got his 1 account back with your service, working guys!
just a matter of time and IG mood as I see that :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That’s great to hear :slight_smile: after how many days/weeks approximately you got them back? Thanks :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Here is one of them - https://www.screencast.com/t/zoAlrlgT
17 days :slight_smile:
need to be patient and play the game

2 Likes

Glad that our team was able to help Dr. Jarvee :partying_face:

Thanks for the review!

2 Likes

6 months ago i had a 30k account that I accidentally clicked the remove email button at the bottom of one of its verification emails. It won’t let me log in because it asks for a phone number and i dont have that phone number anymore. Is there anything that can be done? i contacted instagram a couple times ages ago and didnt get a reply.

I also have another account that is asking to confirm i own account but asking for a phone verification from a number i dont have anymore. Anything i can do?

Not having access to either verification method (currently linked email or at least the OG phone number) is almost always a death sentence for the account. Even if you could clear the PV this time, the next time IG might still choose to prompt you to verify using the old options instead of what you added later.

I don’t think there is much to be done if you don’t have the phone number attached to an account when phone verification is required.

09.11.2020 Update:

While Instagram’s responses did not get faster, the results did. Quite a few of our customers get unbans without actually receiving a response to their email. We will keep a close eye on how this develops and as always act in your best interest.

We hope that the situation will improve once the elections finally leave the news cycles. But getting results before getting a response is a partial improvement. One that we welcome.

If there are any questions post here or visit the live chat. Our staff will gladly assist you!

1 Like

Are you saying, someone sent in an appeal (with code) but then no response, yet the account is no longer disabled?

Correct :slight_smile:

Got a few running - hoping for the best

1 Like