πŸš‘ Recap - Don't give up your banned Instagram accounts! We can save them!

#VictoryOverInstagram

1 Like

Added :slight_smile:

Don’t forget to send us your Recap Email (either here or via the Chat/Ticket function)

2 Likes

#VictoryOverInstagram

1 Like

Don’t forget to drop us a message :man_dancing:

1 Like

My friends acc was stolen, all content is deleted.

Account is not banned, does your servie help with that?

The content can not be recovered.

Following IG’s own guide is the best course of action for this: I think my Instagram account has been hacked. | Instagram Help Center

But similar to appeals, responses are slow and he might even get rejected multiple times for not being able to verify it.

Was the account created with a phone number and is it still accessible?

1 Like

Account was aged like 10 years. She was not using anything related to growth.

Its not about content but just getting account back from stealer.

Email is changed, phone number, Name etc.

Check out the marketplace someone has a service for that there. But be aware it is not cheap. Only people with media partner privilege can help you β€œdirectly”.

Hello. I had my personal banned after doing some Jarvee tests on it (my bad, I know). The account is aged 5+ years . How many months do you think it’d take to retrieve it?

1 Like

Can you explain a bit more about this please? Are you saying that if you get a captcha, you have to wait for a while before adding your account to recap?

Currently, once I get the 24 hours review, I add it right away.

1 Like

Twitter please :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just bought a subscription, I hope I will get my account back !:slight_smile:

1 Like

#VictoryOverInstagram

I have just joined your service 3 days ago! I am so anxious to get my IG account back (banned since November 2020)!

QUESTION: What is the play icon + message below? Should I click this to begin the unbanning process?

" You are about to start processing @accounname .Note: that this is your Free account and it won’t be subject to any kind of extra charges"

1 Like

I assume you are on Mobile. The play icon is the β€œStart” button for the account. Simply hit Confirm on that dialog and the account will be added to the queue :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi! No i am using the desktop version. Now that I hit the start button, is there anything I need to do on my end? Or do I just keep checking the status?

1 Like

There is nothing else to do, not even checking the status technically. By default no update from our end means no positive response from IG / the Account is still disabled.

We send out Emails for Unbas (and Telegram notification if you have that set-up)

1 Like

Update 01.02.2021

TL;DR

We trained our employees to handle the recent roadblocks of unbanning.
The unbanning ratio should go up now again.

For the last few weeks, it was a blurry line between the Instagram backend being broken and them actually blocking unbanning attempts, which is why we reacted quite slow to the problem. After detailed research and some modification, it should be smooth sailing again for the next few months. I hope everyone gets their account unbanned as fast as possible. But this shows again that we can help people in trouble without them worrying if the system will be broken again tomorrow or not. Our staff is here everyday to process your accounts and that will not change in the near future.

#VictoryOverInstagram

1 Like

@HenryCooper

Hi Henry! I’ve used your other services before, you were excellent.

I’m wondering if it’s a personal account, how do you go about the photo verification? Do we need to submit one to you daily then?

Thanks

2 Likes

#VictoryOverInstagram