[REQUEST] Mega-Thread back to lvl 1

There’s a reason it went to level 2. I know it’s frustrating for people on level 1 but there is a method to the madness and there are things that cannot stay public. It is frustrating on the level 2 side as well when there are a lot of new members losing their shit, opening 200 of the same thread, and panicking like the sky is falling.
I would say you should contribute to the community and instead of asking for things to be level 1, do the work to get to level 2 and show MP social that you belong there.

3 Likes

shhhht yesterday i was on a topic of that follow block on bots and now i can’t access it…

As @mcoustasse says, just be active in the community. There’s a message you should have received from one of the admins, that has a link to how levels work on discourse. You can also Google it, I believe.

2 Likes

It feels unfair, but that’s what levels are for. I’m just a basic user but I agree with it being moved to level 2. Mainly to keep any new fixes under used while they get tested.

I find the idea that level 2 is somehow immune from the peeking eyes and finances of large corporations a little laughable though.
Still I think the move to level 2 is a good idea.

1 Like

yup definitely :grin:

For anyone interested - User Levels Explained

(easily found using the search button above that everyone has access to) :wink:

6 Likes

I opened it… Any chance of being invited to it?

thank you sir
also if i would liek to get invited how can it be possible

Please read the link above. It does not work on invitations, but on contributions.

We’ve all passed through the same process btw, this is nothing new. I came as level 1 and contributed my way up.

7 Likes

Any news about the megathread of that blocking wave on instagram bots?

2 Likes

In the words of Drake “Started from the bottom, now we’re here”

I reffered to the specific thread…
But I get the idea, hopefully will get lvl2 soon

There is no option in which you can access a specific thread if you don’t have access to the level. I think the forum software does not support it at all (but zero idea tbh).

You’ve been around for some time and are doing better than most atm so you’ll be there soon.

1 Like

As a lvl 1, it’s frustrating, since I was following along really closely, but at the same time it’s very understandable that it has been moved to lvl 2.

Too bad I was not in Level 2. I did not know this forum before. I have over 300 accounts running, some still running at high speed. Our team has already discovered some problems, and as soon as we compile I publish here.

3 Likes

You guys don’t need to worry,just check your accounts,nothing posted in the thread will solve our follow blocks problem.

You are clearly not paying attention since there are at least 17 proposed “100%” solutions :wink:

Use mobile proxies
Don’t use mobile proxies.
Use DC proxies.
Don’t use DC proxies.
Don’t use proxies at all.
Switch proxies.
Lifetime limit.
Monthly limit.
Daily limit.
Don’t bot at all.
Different software.
Give up on IG.
Client management is dead.
IG is dead.
IM is dead.
SEO is also dead.
At least a few “magic” settings.

If that does not solve your problems, I don’t know what more you need lol

9 Likes

Just going to wait and see what happens people are getting very carried away and worried. It’ll all work out eventually just gotta find ways around it.

I’m testing now on multiple accts to see what happens. That’s all we can do trial and error.

DC proxies are still working on a fair few of my accts (i’ll test longer to see if i get this “cap”)

I have an acct which I’ve been bottling for over a year 600/f/u daily on DC - this still works so i don’t think this “cap” is an issue.

1 Like

Please move all serious conversations to here - (SERIOUS) Level 1 Follow Block Mega Thread

Read the rules and be nice. If anyone is causing issues do not engaged them, but report them.

1 Like