Request Phone Validation serveral times

Hi,

I’m using mobile, and for also accounts I stopped all (dislong from Jegger!!!) but IG sent PV. Why? What is your opinion?
:sweat:

Answer / solution : Accounts are dead or about to be dead. No matter what you do (rest, switch ip, import into someone’s phone ect.)

1 Like

dead??? It’s the first time I listen that…

So give up on them accounts?

Pretty much , 2-3 pvs total on an account is normal . Anymore than that I would consider deleting the account. Ur just wasting time on it.

1 Like

Thanks, I’ve had a few recently (on same account) going to rest these accounts for a few days now.

1 Like

Resting will extend the life of it . But soon as those tools get fired up is when the pv/ban hits.

MAYBE a 1 month rest will help . I know I did few weeks before it extended the life a little bit. But I won’t be surprised if the accs die soon.

I look at it like this. If someone sells aged +3 years old accounts that weren’t created properly (have low trust score) then u start boting on them and get pvs . It’s like that account was already resting for so long it’s trust score stuck with it. ( I could be wrong but from observation this is what’s going on in my experience )

Try to change the password. I solved 1 of my with the same problem just by change the password.

I’m trying that… thanks a lot

IMPORTANT UPDATE:

despite having changed passwords, I turned from “business account” to “personal account”, logout from Jarvee from 7 days… NOTHING: IG is asking me Phone Validation.

Someone has suggest for me? :pray:

Delayed Phone Verification is real. We have observed it up to 7 days and in some severe cases can go up to 2 weeks. Just wait it out.

Don’t use different phone number - this can result in ban
Don’t leave it unverified for too long - this can also result in a ban

I had it for 10+ accounts for 2+ weeks and it went away.

Make sure you test your settings and go super slow next. Make sure you use mobile or residential HQ proxy.

Don’t post using Jarvee.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot.
In that moment IG is asking me PV despire have been already log out from Jarvee.
So It’s normal?

Ok, I’m using phone proxies and… you tell me

So, how many action per hours?

Thanks a lot!

If you fall under the radar, I would wait until it stops, then start with 10 per hour and increase to 19, after some time to 25, maybe even 30 in a course of a month. Start with 5-10 follows and increase by 10-15.

Repeat PV’s have been seen by many. IG is becoming more strict. If you have some scraper accounts - use those to filter sources as well instead of the main acc

But all of this after the PV’s stop. Now you have to wait. Don’t worry if you get a lot. I had some accounts getting 15-20. Just stick with the same numbers and wait it out.

1 Like

Are you suggesting my to stop Follow/unfollow?

OK!

What is “scraper account”? And how can I exploit “use those to filter sources as well instead of the main acc”?

Thanks… I’m using MP-Jarvee only from 1 year (before used Instagress)

Thanks thanks a lot

I’m curious - what have you found to be too long to wait to verify?

1 Like

i already told u account is dead. (how many times did u pv it already?)

Honestly I’ve never seen using different numbers result in a ban, can’t say it can’t happen, just that I’ve never experienced it. I’m sure it leads to trust issues though.

Switching proxies either waiting to clear a PV or shortly after though I have found tends to lead to a disabling. I tend to find it safer to PV and stay on the same proxy switching out after a week or so of cooled down usage (not 0 actions, just majorly reduced). I actually feel full restings after a PV cause more PV loops if there’s a problem. No data to back that up though beyond my own experiences.

2 Likes

@Chartagara how many PV’s did you get to date? Account is not dead. Some people told me my accounts were dead too when the shit storm started in the early April. Yet now all happily warming up and no PV for 13 days on most. You’ll be alright eventually. Depending how badly you got it flagged/triggered.

Wasn’t my own experience. I have a private channel where we discuss PV stuff on daily basis, since many users got in trouble end of March. This was the case for one guy who has 2000+ clients.

I would agree from my personal experience. I have used getsmscode for a while and didn’t get any bans. But those were client - good quality accounts. But in our group one fella had many client accounts bans after switching numbers. That’s why I say that.

Have you experienced that? I’ve been switching between mobile providers quiet a bit… Might want to dial that down then. Although haven’t had PV’s on most for a while.

I personally see clearing a PV loop is 90% of the time achieved by resetting device ID & clearing cookies. Then switching a proxy. Though might want to skip the last bit since you said it can lead to disables :open_mouth: This only works if it’s not looping though.

Same you: From early April, started PV. More or less… 7-8 request.
For Now it’s all stop! Tomorrow I’ll fix setting slow (10 follow- 10 unfollow per hour) and I’ll put only mobile proxy.
What do you think about it?

[quote=“BruceSilduk, post:38, topic:64848”]
Wasn’t my own experience. I have a private channel where we discuss PV stuff on daily basis, since many users got in trouble end of March. This was the case for one guy who has 2000+ clients.

Tacos:
[/quote] Can I come in? :wink:

I’m afraid it’s limited to level 2 access only as we discuss tools only available on mpsocial lv2. Be active here, write guides, give tips, you’ll get likes and be lv2 in no time! Then give us a shout!