Request Phone Validation serveral times

About most things we can only guess…

I am not sure how often you can use the same number to verify different accounts. From my experience sometimes you cannot even use the same number more often than 1 time in half a year. Not 2 times in a week.

When you use services you can only guess what they do with their numbers. It will probably also be different for different services. Do they use the same numbers for more than 1 verification in a short period ? Or do they keep the numbers and use them again after some months ?

I am not a big fan of these services. I know for example for sure that if you use your own sims on more than 1 account another account verified with the same number can get problems. One account gets banned. And suddenly the other account with the same number also gets problems.

So you use that service to verify an account. Some time later they use the same number for another client with another account. That one gets problems. And suddenly your account gets problems too.

And you start to have doubts about your proxies :wink:

3 Likes

Thank you for your replying, good to know.
So if one account get PV, another account use this Sim’s number will be PV, right?
Your solution is using 1 SIM per Account?

When I using DMs contact tool (with spintax), my accounts get PVs more than usual.

1 Like

Using more than 1 account on the same number can give problems.

The difficult thing is that sometimes you cannot know what is causing problems. Is it the number ? Or is your spintax bad ? Or the proxies ? Eliminating something that you know can cause problems helps if you want to find out the cause of problems.

1 Like

Hi dude,

I get the same issue last week.

And it last almost more than 1 week.

I stoped all actions on my main account and now it is ok now.

Also some of the slave accounts were asking pv too.

Any recommend? Real sim card vp + delicated resident datacenter proxy

I’m thinking… I manage F/U for client’s account, and, ov my client uses them outside of Jarvee. May be this is a problem? But I can’t ask to my client “don’ use you account”.
But, when I’ll reconnect to Jarvee, I’ll use mobile proxy for that…

Change proxies. There’s a good possibility the proxy is flagged.

So if you get a PV here is what I would do:

• Verify the account using the OLD proxy.

As soon as verification is complete, switch to the new proxy and start actions up again immediately at normal warmup settings

0 PVs, 0 blocks occur after that in my experience. Switching from a DC proxy to another unused DC proxy

Just be sure not to verify on the new proxy. Switching proxies for an account pending a phone verification in my experience causing disabling to occur frequently. Verify on the new proxy at your own risk.

While an extended cool down can help to me tends to show it is a proxy issue, not an account issue. All you did with the cool down is basically let the proxy itself rebuild trust. But you lost all that time. Popping it over to a fresh proxy allows you to get going again immediately and then you can reuse the old one once an appropriate cool down period has occured.

With that in mind I only recommend proxy changes when you’re getting PV looped (3+ in a short period). As it is by far my best way to resolve the loop.

I got pv for 2-3 weeks now too.I stopped jarvee for a few days and i didn’t get them anymore.I used datacenter proxies.

I also got mass pv here. Almost 95% asks for re pv.

Is it normal to get PVs daily? I’m using real phone sim cards.

But you have 100 accs on single IP?

So… I have real SIM. And now I’m using mobile proxy: but the most important thing is “simulate human actions” as said @HenryCooper and so on

2 Likes

I’m planning to try out @HenryCooper as well.

1 Like

Can you give me the link to the post about simulating action.Thank you

I don’t have a link. As said @StayStyled use the search function and you’ll find all the answers you need and more
And… You have to setting while think “Human IG action”. :wink:

1 Like

Not on this case.

I’m also getting mass PVs even without any actions on my accounts

I have this problem too. Until now everything was ok, I received 3-4 phone verificon per month per account, but now I received every day phone verification and 10 instagram accounts was disabled. Can you help me? I use real card sim to verify my accounts but I don’t know what is the problem. Can you give me some advices?

Thank you so much!

@BruceSilduk suggest that:

You’ve added the account back to Jarvee even though you were getting daily PVs? Bad move. As I said, reset Id, clear cookies and leave account pending. Don’t add to Jarvee until pvs stop. Then 3-5 days without pv, you can start the warm up.

I’m following that: for now I’m in PV mode

Hi, I wonder if the pv is still going on with you?
Because it has been 3-4 weeks for me, keep getting pv every 8-10am est here.
Tried everything that everyone suggested but still no good :frowning: