Shift to manual work with employees? need help how people actually done this

Hi, may i know what kind of VPN is working for you. I am doing manuall now.

experss VPN, Same country or even different one.

• I was connected to 4g for 2 weeks
  • I switched to VPN a week ago.
    Still doing 100-200 f/u a day no blocks…

In regards to delegating the manual tasks, what is the best app/tool for that? If you engage a few freelancers on the other side of the world to like, comment etc. will that not be blocked by IG in a similar way as automation?

I am not sure :() it seems that if you operate 1:1 phone:account it can work.

what I try manually you can still get block with 1:1 phone:account
both soft one and hard one with date.

did you try manually with bot ? :slight_smile:
doing manually but much slower like 40 follow split around 1 hour.

I can confirm this 100%. We have used multiple manual services from this site and all 3 saw temp blocks within a short period of time. One client even saw a 7 day hard block.

Manual isn’t the holy grail here - despite what they say they are still getting hit with the same issues.

if you’re planning to build a team and not actually managing them your self, good luck on that

i really can’t imagine doing that… i had to rent out offices, buy phones, manage people them selves…
and yet small mistakes still happen here and there

it isn’t… people really think that they can get 0 blocks on it

give me a shitty account with low trust score and it will get blocked, that I promise

give me an account where client are actively using the app, i am sure that will also get blocked

2 Likes

I used to set a rule for customer not to do any follow/like in their app when I was doing automation.

But now with manual services Im thinking of remove this rule. Do you recon I should use the rule again?

For more info regard the block. Soft action block solve easily with flight mode on/off and re-login.
But it can lead to hard block just like how we often re-login/ clear cookies on J.

Right now Im planning to have 3 shifts doing the work for clients.

I agree. My main job has been in the outsourcing business industry for more than 10 years, and I know how much effort it takes to run an efficient operation in a low cost country. My questions are more about the technical side:

1. If I understand correctly the preferred method is to setup the employee/freelancer/VA with mobile(s) and pre-installed IG accounts 100% delegating all actions to them?

2. If I am sitting in London and my team in the Philippines, would it be an issue if login is shared and activities are partially done from both locations?

3. If only outsourcing the interactions i.e. likes and comments, I guess an app like Hootsuite could be used to outsource manual tasks?

4. What are big global brands doing? I assume they are using multiple people in different time-zones with different IPs etc. to manage their account in terms of likes and comments. But perhaps not as much follow/unfollow as we do :wink:

Those big brands are loading bulk of budget into paid advertising and influencer marketing. Making few likes and comments isn’t doing much for them in terms of growth and isn’t scalable either. Just for interaction/answering comments of followers/customers. I assume those big brands don’t even know what an action block is.

1 Like

That makes sense, thanks. Automating and/or outsourcing interactions would be better than nothing though. I mean, if Coca Cola has a team in the Philippines answering customers and commenting on posts they have been tagged in I assume any business should be allowed to do that.

Can you please elaborate this?

1. Login from outside the US for the first time and then using local 4G daily?
  2. Login from outside the US Everyday and then using local 4G daily?

Also why should I do that?

Are you still using VPN? What’s the point of using VPN rather than local 4G?

no, something have changed - VPN not working anymore.

1 Like