Should I switch accounts from business to creator accounts?

Ok then. Let me send you a screenshot of my Instagram handle plus a screenshot of my Facebook ads account and a screenshot of the same account running on the bot here in this pic forum… 🤦😂
Man you just joined the forum and you question people who have been here for years? Seriously?

1 Like

Yes exactly. Sadly if you go back to regular account even for a second you’ll lose all the insights.

1 Like

Just saying, if you are spreading information better back it up. In my tests as soon as I switch to creator account Jarvee switches to EB.

I honestly don’t care about what you think. I have a Creator account and I’m using the API without any problem. If you don’t believe me I don’t give a shit.

1 Like

private/publlic/business/creator
THEY ALL USE the same private api for logins/search/follow/unfollow/mute and so on.
It is only on features they differ.

3 Likes

You clearly do, you responded and are agitated.

1 Like

I honestly don’t care. Not sure which kind of test you are running but keep doing it. Less people using the API is good. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Second response to the same subject, you definitely care.

1 Like

Also have a creator account and nothing changed in regards to the API for me.

3 Likes

same here, obviously.

1 Like

I did notice that! Like if they were monitoring creators accounts action more, I have no problems with normal accounts, but business accounts and creators account get PV and shadowban afterwards, and after the account is released from shadowban it takes 2-3 days and it gets another PV and shadowban

Lol. Are you 3yo?

2 Likes

I’m in your mind.

So, finished testing, out of ten creator accounts all of them can follow through api normally. I had a weird coincidence some days ago where all of them started following through EB right after switching them to creator accounts but now they seem to be working normally. Posting apps et al work too.

Now you can apologize with @mithrandir

1 Like

How about you say thank you for the information and carry on? :joy:

2 days ago:

Today:

I wrote the same thing like 2 days ago, if you were wrong and now you changed your mind it’s not my fault…

Where? 13char

I agree with you, mithrandir. The other guy was way out of line. Thanks for the creator account info. Just made the switch myself.

1 Like

im running 7 creator accounts on jarvee
and they are all running the same like business/personal accounts

1 Like